my closest call with the parents yet

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sirseedymcseed, Apr 1, 2005.

1. this isn't really a long story. i was about to go take a cruise. i put on my smoking jacket (that way i can peel it off and my clothes don't reek). i'm good at airing myself/the car out. anyway...i have the bong in the seat and the lighter sitting out. i start the car up and am getting ready to back up. all of the sudden i look out the window and my mom is right next to the driverside. she's saying something. i'm like whoa. i thought fast and grabbed the bong. as i opened my door, slipped the bong under my seat and covered the lighter. she starts talking about how she left some bananas in the car. i'm like wtf... as she searches the back i'm sitting there catching my heart acting casual. she grabs the bananas and heads back inside. luckily, the bowl didn't spill and no one got busted. i decided to just smoke a swisher and not get high instead.

2. You smooth mother fucker. :)

3. yes indeed good thinking

4. damn homey, youre moms been hit by a smooth criminal..

peace

jeff

5. Damn, brother. I hate it went the parents come back because they forgot something.

6. I think the funniest part about the story is the fact that she left BANANAS! lol! What was she doing with bananas in your car? I would kick my self in the nuts if some bananas got me busted. I remember the part in scary movie where the girl is running from the killer in the house, and theres a table with a gun, a grenade, a knife, and a banana on it, and she grabs the banana! :hello:

7. yea verry nice man smoke a sweet dont use a bong if its too much trouble lol

8. i hate that feeling after a close call, it feels like you're having a heart murmur

9. the closest call i ever had with my parents was i was supposed to be swimming, but i went and chilled with my friends instead and smoked a j. between school and my smoking place i ran into both my mom and my dad. neither of them were farther than 100 ft away from me when i saw them, but thank fucking god. both parents within 20 minutes. goddamn

10. DAMN.

11. I've come close on many an occasion. One of the scariest, however, was when I was about to drive to my g/f's house. My mom and sister had just left so I came downstairs with my homemade bong and my Fossil brand tin with my paraphernalia inside. I set the tin and bong on the counter in my kitchen and start lookin' for some cookies. All of a sudden I hear my mom unlocking the backdoor (which opens into the kitchen) so I swing around and in a panic I grab the bong. Luckily, the bong was crafted from a plastic pint and it was disassembled, that is, the stem was removed and inside the tin. It was also heavily resined up so it appeared dark. She thought it was chocolate milk. But she asked about the tin. I told her it had my toothbrush and stuff in it (cause I was gonna stay the night). God damn, I was so close to utter ruination.

12. DAAAAAMMMNNNN that happened to me but my looked inside, it was a little draw string bag, full of paraphenelia, luckily i just about got away with it cause there wasnt any bud, but shes v suspicious now

13. Man i almost got caught on many occasions. This one time my buddy and i were chilling in my living room in the time i like to call happy hours ( the time when i get home from school till my mom gets home) and we call another frind to come smoke some dank, my buddy gets called home before the kid we called up can even get to my house, so i wait for the kid to get to my house and we had about 3 g's of kif and smoked that shit, my mom gets home around 5:30 to 6:00 so we had everything but the weed tin out on my coffee table totally blazed watching Dora the explorer getting jacked by a mongoose when my mom walks in my house. I was like SHIT!!, i took the bong the rolling papers and book it into my room and leave my friend in my room. I go out to talk to my mom and see that she dropped her purse right beside a 20 sack baggie and a ziplock bag coated with crystal. she is like "whats that smell??" i was like its homemade fireworks (thank god my uncle distributes them) and she belives me! so all was well and me and my friend go and chill at the local arena in an unused dressing room. we talked for 3 hours without getting bored in a plain old dressing room. Im not nostalgic... but man, i sure used to be...

14. yea somehow im the unluckiest mofo ever; imma post my story soon, but i never get a "close call", its just a "call" for me, always GET CAUGHT goddamit, this time could be facing jail time.....