My Close Call With The Cops

Discussion in 'General' started by LieutenantDank, Oct 4, 2006.

1. In the middle of August, me and a friend got an apartment by school. We live in a party area, so we usually smoke with the windows open. Hell, we've been outside smoking joints lately. No problem.

So today, I get back from taking a test and fill the slider on the bong up. I hit it, kill what I packed, and sit down to watch a movie. About 20 minutes later a cop rolls by. The bong was sitting on my desk, plain view from outside, and the weed was right next to it. Cop drives by, stops, and backs up. So I scramble, grab the weed, the bong, and my roommates bowl. Shove them in the closet. The cop was still in his car.

I come back, and now the cop is roaming around in the back of my apartment. I light a cig, which quickly kills any smell of weed. Cop walks up, and is looking around at the stuff in the back. We had stolen a few traffic cones over some time, and the cop takes notice.

I get up, walk over to the door. Now, by this point, I'm stoned off my ass. Part of me is scared, the other part is ready to die laughing for no good reason. The cop starts to ask me some questions about where I got the cones. I lie, tell him they showed up Sunday morning. I guess since we're in such a party area, he bought it. Cop starts asking me if I saw who put them in our back yard. I say no. He asks if I know where more are. I tell him to check the complex next to ours, there are tons.

Wouldn't you know, he bought the whole thing. Took the cones, thanked me for my help, and drove off.

I have since smoked two bowls full to try and calm my nerves :p.

The worst part was, our grow closet was wide open.

2. That must have been interesting, it's hard enough to talk to my LEO friends when I'm stoned, let alone some cop on the street.

Edit: If your username is based on Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump, that is brilliant. I just laughed for about 5 minutes. :D