my clones never grew root in 6 days help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by texasmoker, Nov 26, 2011.

1. 6 days ago i clone 12 clones with clonex gel and a heating mat with tray and cover they wilted and never grew roots they stared to yellow out. i believe my cuts where faily well but its my first time so who knows.. i like to know how long it takes for roots to appear any advice would greatly be appriecated i also took every single stem out to see if any roots where coming out and not even one single stem had a root just a stem i can upload pictures if needed

2. if they were taken from a stressed plant it's harder to get them to clone..also some plants just suck to clone

3. 6 days isn't much man, give them time. I wouldn't he pulling the stems out and checking. You may damage something starting off. Shoot me a pm of your step by step, what your using, and I'll try and give you some tips.

4. wait up to 14-20 days. most people say they get roots around 10-12, dont be messing with them just let them be and give them what they need. more you mess with it slower it could go

Grasscity Deals Near You