my clones keep turning hermaphrodite

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blakey300, Mar 12, 2012.

1. hey guys ive got a little problem ive just started taking clones i started buy cloning my out doors
    im using clonex and ccs i thought it was all good this time but i went in my flower room last nit and found balls on one branch can any one help i think i might start fresh with fem seeds

2. The clones are from the same plant? that plant was probably hermie.

3. [quote name='"czzplnm"']The clones are from the same plant? that plant was probably hermie.[/quote]

Agreed. If you cloned a herm - it will be a herm. Need more info buddy.

4. im pritty sure the mother isnt an hem ive checked it heaps and its 3 quats through budding plenty of buds cant see any balls and yeah there all from the same mother i think it might be temp change while there rooting its changing from 30- 21 or the ccs i might be spraying to much of it on them i dont know im starting fresh any way with fem seeds but so ill soon see if its my cloning process thats changing them

5. It could be because the mother plant thier being taken from is 3/4 way through flowering and your trying to get the clones which are an exact genetic copy to go back into veg. Trying to reveg a plant part way through the flowering process can cause it to hermie so that may be happening with your clones. Most people dont clone a flowering plant, you want to do that while their still in veg.