my clones are wilting

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by krustyflapsxx, Jun 20, 2008.

1. help pleazze this is my first grow and am freakin out i just got some lovely lady clones in 1 inch rock wool cubes on wensday and kept them in the dark in a heated prop tank and have been lightly misting them three times a day and lifting the lid off for a minute or 2 they looked fine friday morning so i put them under my t5 prop light whith just three tubes in at 6 inchs above the prop tank but just seven hours later they some have started to wilt i have now rasied the t5 to 12inchs and removed a bulb now help pleaze dont my ladys die thanks:eek::eek::eek::confused:

2. dosent any body no what am doing wrong!!!!!!!!!????????
    :confused:

3. Get them into pots with soil. Also, pics would help.

4. sorry they have perked back up now panic over for the time being they are only 4 days old so haven't rooted yet! isn't it to early to put them in to pots yet thought it takes at least 10 days to root then i was going to start to mist whith formulex at half sstrength then put them in to 4inch rock wool cubes then into pots whith clay pebbles and rock wool in a willma drip system then grow too 18inch then flower them whith a 600w hps and feed whith duch gold and mist twice a week whith liquid light.does this sound right thought i had done my home work!! but any info would be much appreciated first time growing just want to get it spot on.:confused:

5. you don't want to mist them with water. that promotes more leaf growth then root growth. water them by dampening the rockwool cubes. gl
    og24

6. thank you m8. ok but wot is gl og 24? sorry for being a bit daft i have them on a 18hrs of light at the moment is this correct there seem to be some different ideas on this i have read 18hrs of light then i read 24 hrs of light some where else i thought they need some dark and thats when the roots grow??? they have all seem to have perked up now and its been 5 days since they where cut. the temp in my prop dome is 75c and humidity is 90 percent and constent:)