My city's new street lights PISS ME OFF

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by B ran420, Mar 21, 2013.

1. So recently where i live, the city has been changing ALL of the street lights and replacing them with L.E.D lights. It really pisses me off now because the lighting at night is SO WEIRD and different, that it seriously makes me uncomfortable in a way, not to mention it lights my whole house up at night!!

I guess i'm just not used to it yet, but i liked the soft yellow lighting, not these bright ass white lights. Do any of you have these new kind of street lights, cause out of every state ive been to, i have never seen a city with all L.E.D street lights, especially residential neighborhoods.

Not my pictures, but just to give you all an idea of how big of a change it is

before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

2. I personally like the LED picture better. Just takes some getting used to.

3. Yea you'll just have to get used to it man. I mean honestly the street just looks way better with the LED's

4. its almost like its day time out there!

5. That's badass lighting but I think they should keep it away from houses or somethig

6. yeah i think the led lights look way better. and you can see alot more things like a guy walking across the street, animals etc.