My childhood best friend is missing (sad post)

Discussion in 'General' started by tallnug, Dec 29, 2015.

1. #1 tallnug, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2016
    My friend is missing and I have no idea where I could find him. Police are searching for him but we don't know where he could be. Phora is an amazing rapper, the first verse in this song basically sums up how we both probably feel about ourselves. Only I imagine he is a lot more scared than me...

I love my friend and I hope he's safe. That whole song is too real for me. I'm too high for this

2. THC in high doses can worsen depression. Think of it as a fertilizer - a little bit at a time is awesome, and can be used to combat depression - but once you overdo it - you get the opposite result. It should go without saying.

I've lost contact with many childhood friends in the past. It's how the game rolls. One thing we'll never be able to look forward to, is a better past.

3. Hopefully your friend is alright. You might want to edit out the hard drugs from your story though. we're not supposed to talk about that here.

4. I wonder why we're not allowed to mention them. Is it because of the Gateway Drug theory, or is it just a way to keep people on topic ?

5. #5 Deleted member 42976, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015

i think they changed the rules after another forum was closed down. it's been so long I can't really remember why they made that rule. maybe it was due to all the kids making accounts to ask if they had accidentally overdosed and should go to the hospital lol

6. Im sorry about your loss but this part made me lol a bit. Did he get powned by another dance crew by any chance?

7. Lol..he was actually really good. Never saw the rest of his crew but they would get booked for parties and stuff.