My Chicago Disc golf adventure thread (courses played often)

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by tjviperjr, Sep 29, 2010.

1. #121 Frösty, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    So I am not from illinois, I have been to chicago twice, never frolfed there, but I am an avid frolfer so I am gonna join this frolfing discussion anyways:p

I feel like anybody who gets into frolfing needs at least a driver and a putter. Personally, I have a blizzard destroyer for those forest holes or holes without any wind so I can bomb that bitch but my go to driver is the excalibur mainly because it cuts that wind like a mofo. I mainly throw innova but my putters are strictly discraft. Overall I have 15ish discs but only use 3 main discs the majority of the time. I just love trying out new discs and when it is nice out I can't help but to buy new discs:p it is an addiction of mine

edit: Also for those disc golfers who don't know, http://www.gottagogottathrow.com/ is a great site to get cheap discs

2. I'm using the destroyer also.. really starting to figure it out. As for my putter. Innova pole cat.. has a lot of float to it.. still gettin the hang of it.. I find I like heavily wooded courses opposed to open field driving..

3. Same here, well sometimes. There is a couple courses here that have a little bit of both and I like it. I hate courses with no challenge to them aka the completely open ones. The blizzard destroyer is awesome, but it is just so damn light! perfect for accuracy shots though in the forest.

4. Campton hills
    Hole 8 226ft
    Par 3

Attached Files:

5. hell yeah
    tailz you should take this thread over man, im not in chitown anymore

6. :wave:

I could do that.

7. Hey all Discs are looking very good and the signs are very nice.

8. hey nice batches. I like it very much.