My Chemical Romance.... *sighs*

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by geetardude, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Hey,

does anyone like My Chemical Romance? Could you please explain why you do if you do? I just dont' get it... what more can I say? I've heard a few of their songs, and I've been bored by them all. Their "I'm not Okay" song came off as nothing more than an annoyance. But everytime I find someone new to talk about music, they are ALWAYS on their list of favs. WHY do people seem to like this band? I like bands with creativity, influence, lyrical interest, etc. I like bands that bring something new to the table. Whenever I ask why someone likes this band, It seems to always go around "they're hott!"... YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! I just can't comprehend listening to a band because they look good, (and from what I've seen, they look downright queer), it's just ignorant if you ask me. So if someone who likes them could give me a REAL reason they like this band, I'd appreciate it. Peace.

-Timmy

2. I hate my chemical romance so much. some of the worst music ive ever heard.

edit- i get the same thing from people at my school that i meet, they always like my chemical romance. when i ask them why they say," cause they have good music." i was like wtf, they fucking suck ass, how did you not know that you dumb mother fucker. lol one time this girl was trying to say that my chemical romance is better than pink floyd lyrically and as musicians. but anyways the reason you cant get a good reason why people like them is because no one has a reason, cause they is no reason to like them because they suck cock and just whine about how small their dicks are.

3. from what i can tell they are a budget version of greenday...

ive never heard an album by them, but there radio tracks are as you said, uninspired and boring.

4. i only really heard them play live at Warped Tour and i can't say i was too impressed.

5. glad to say last time i was at the warped tour they didnt let bands like that in. I have heard them tho, terrible music. -if you can consider it music

6. Hey,

Alright, I'm not one to hit women, but if some dumb cunt came along and tells me they are better lyrically and musically than the LEGEND Pink Floyd, so help me God, I would sock that bitch in the friggin' mouth!

-Timmy

P.S. Please excuse my violence for whom I have offended :smoke:

7. lol wow geetardude, didnt expect that.l Nonetheless i dont support violence but i wouldnt stop it ><

8. alright, i used to like this band before they got popular. before they started wearing makeup. they were just like an undergound emo band that slowly got big, and then signed to a major label, and then got overexposed to where it wasnt too cool anymore, and they used the whole "emo" thing and completely dramatized it and sold it....and it worked. they do suck now, but they were just this band to me before

9. I don't like all of their stuff, but I think "Helena" is a really good song. I heard it a couple of months ago, and it just gave me chills. Good songs always give me chills.

Plus Gerald Way is a total fox :drools: He looks like Billy Corgan might have if Billy was a goth high schooler. I want Gerald to be my cabana boy :cool:

10. I hate that band completely, people were all their clothes with black everything and think there gothic and deep from that gay ass band

11. They suck... pretty bad.

12. i was once an emo boy, i can say this without shame, but i still hold a soft spot for these guys at least theyre more uniique than most of the stuff that has been comin out in that line of music, i swear everytime i hear senses fail i think its hawthorne heights, and the same for the other they sound exactly alike, EXACTLY, MUTHA FUCKAS!!!

13. Man, you dont know. I hate that band with a passion. Worst Emo Shit Ever

14. they suck ass, as well as all the other bands like them.

15. WTF?!?! they were on the warped tour?!?! jeez its got bad recently!

16. sure did, they went real lame went they dropped GutterMouth.

17. they really do suck. everybody i know likes them and i never got why, theyr just a bunch of posers in white makeup trying to act badass

18. there a bunch of fags that call themselves a band