My cat smokes weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Contrid, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got a kitten about a year ago. Black cat with green eyes. He was (is) beautiful, just extremely insane. He would do the strangest things all the time.

I travelled to Europe for 6 months and asked my mother if she wanted to keep my cat at her house and look after him while I'm gone. So she did. I went back home and asked her if it would be okay if I took the cat back so that he could come and live with me in my apartment. Unfortunately she was a bit sad but completely willing to let me take him.

So I've been smoking a few joints around the house over the past few days and the cat has obviously been inhaling some of the second hand smoke. He has been acting strangely and doing abnormal things ever since. Tonight, he kept on jumping on my desk then jumps on top of the open door next to me and from there onto a cupboard. Its crazy high and the jumps are quite far. Anyhow, he keeps on doing it over and over again, each time jumping back down to the floor from the top of the cupboard. Poor thing.

Any interesting pot stories to share which are related to your animals?

2. read the rules

3. What about the rules ? Did I do something wrong ?

4. There's a rule against talking about getting pets or children stoned.

5. Shucks, I'm sorry. Should I delete it?
    It wasn't intentional though... :)

6. yeah not aloud to talk about getting pets high. Technically you didnt break any rules, because you never actually got your cat high, it just got more of a contact buzz... but regardless.

Cool story though

7. I have a black cat with green eyes too. I swear to god he has been wired from the get go. Thing is insane :smoking:

8. Haha. Man, I love my cat. He's so mentally unstable its not even funny anymore. He loves to eat shit loads too. Good companion!

9. i would edit it to just talk about how cool it is to watch it do flips while your high. other then that.. i wish my cats would do that but they are lazy pieces of shit. kinda like me :)

10. theres a "no high animals" rule here?
    i thought this place was laid back.. cats need to take the edge off a hard day too
    always remember.. a cat with weed is a friend indeed, and dont discriminate

11. I understand what you're saying Dutch, but talking about things like pets getting high can get the site in trouble and potentially shut down. I'd rather have the site and not talk about pot smoking pets then talk about it and risk losing this place.

12. My cat always fucks off when im smoking.

That or she just sits an chills on the sofa.

Also she eats simpsons dohnuts. And ginger bread men, but she only licks them because she cant really take big bits outa em.

Shes crazy and i love her.

Even if i do want a dog.

D.
    :smoke:

13. Uhmmm yeah. We don't condone the smoking up of animal or children here.

Chiggity check yo' self before you riggity wreck yo' self. muhaha.

-AFD

14. LOL

D.
    :smoke:

15. My dog always gets pissed off when I smoke. I can't explain it, but when ever she sees the bong she leaves the room. High morals for a dog I guess:confused:

16. I don't think he's violating the rules. He didn't get the cat high, he did that on his own.

My cat got a few sniffs off my bowl once and just passed out. Not too energetic.

17. hasnt anyone told you? dogs got brainwashed by the government, they are doing anti drug commercials like this one:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQVfsY0-ZR0

18. No, it didn't technically break the rules, but this thread is just waiting for that to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.