My cat seriously is longer than Longcat...*pic

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by filthymcnasty, May 11, 2010.

1. Your cat is not longer than longcat, but most certainly is less amused than trashcat. ;)

On a more serious note, sweet pussy bro.
    My girl's cat is a fucking mammoth. He's not fat; he is ripped. Literally, the most accurate comparison possible is Kimbo (he's black).

And before you say it- no, assholes, my girl does not have a fat, black pussy. :p

2. shooped

3. I'm not sure if he's longer than Longcat, but it's still really funny to see a cat in that position

4. That is a long cat, sir.

5. that cat long as fuck...as fuck

6. It was a troll; all the cat holders are only 2 foot tall.:D:smoking:

7. i got my money on that cat to the right.

8. You have a long cat lol and hey why are you covering your face in the pic when in your gallery it shows pictures of your face? :confused:

9. i think your cat is just as long as long cat if not longer!

thats what i think but who am i to guess?

10. I just checked my cat and a friendly stray cat i met on the way to the shop.

Your cat is a little bit longer than my scientific research indicates is the average but your cat aint got shit on the reigning champion Long cat..:)

Long cat is still the daddy..

11. Mirror, mirror on the wall... Who's the longest cat of them all?:smoking:

12. damn, that pussy is stretchedddddd

13. Lol, that's a very loooong cat.

14. I don't know its pretty close to the non-photo-shopped longcat. The reason you guys are naysayers is there is nothing to compare the reigning longcat to in the picture. While in the picture of johncat you have the owner right there.

15. #35 Space, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    My longcat is the longestcat!

[​IMG]
    but wait there's more!
    [​IMG]

16. hairy stretched out pussy!!

17. ill just leave this here....

[​IMG]

18. ha yeah that's what i was sayin! the original is much closer to James

haha, i always pick him up in the funniest ways...but at the end of the day, he still loves me to death and sleeps with me every night

hahah :p

lol whoops, I totally forgot about that :D

hey thanks man! JohnCat appreciates your kind gesture. He just told me personally.

Yep, I agree. But I guess the only way to really be able to determine who is longer is to hold the two up next to eachother. But sadly, that will most likely never happen:( Because the original Longcat may be dead due to natural causes, or, judging by the chinese/japanese? sign in the background of the longcat pic - may have been eaten in a feline feast shortly after the picture was taken. My cat, however, will not be eaten....unless the circumstances present themselves :devious:

just kiddin, I would never eat my kitty...

but on a sidenote, someone neg-repped me for making this thread! That's not cool :(

19. I lold

Attached Files: