My cat ran away

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RuseOfMetacarpi, Mar 30, 2007.

1. :( my furry fun best friend Rascal ran away almost two weeks ago and he hasn't come back. He's ran away before but always came back in a couple of days. He was also getting very old and I'm afraid he ran away to die :(

So blades, spark one up in memory of a great companion and smoking buddy (even though he would drool all over your leg when he got high.)

RIP Rascal/AKA SMOKEY

2. Here's a bowl to the pussy.

Sorry to hear, i hated when my hampster ran away :(

3. im sorry to hear about your cat i'll spark a bowl i know what its like for a pet to run away when i was 6 1/2yo my cat Smokey ran away and when i was 11yo my dog Noel ran away its hard to deal with

4. thanks for the sympathy blades, I just crushed crucial roorness in memory of my friend.

5. Haha I have a similar story. Me and my friend smoked about a fat blunt of some good ass weed on his 3rd floor and we had the window open so the room could air out. We were just sitting there trying to figure out what to do and his crazy cat comes and jumps up on the windowsill. We were so high that we treated it like a suicidal human and tried to talk it out of jumping hahaha... it was hilarious

6. I'm sorry to hear that :(

7. That sucks so much man, really sorry to hear that. My dog is starting to get very very old, he's 14 and a large dog so he's showing his age. I've had him since a pup and I really don't know what I'm going to do when he passes. We've been very luck that he hasn't developed serious health issues, but his hearing and sight is starting to go so I can see it coming I guess. :(

This next bowl goes out to Rascal and all our beloved furry companions.

8. thanks guys, this thread makes me much happier through his passing.

9. I am more than sorry to hear, and i know EXACTLY how you feel, my little Hobbes decided to go out my window yesterday April 1st, and i still havent seen him, me and my Bro drived up and down the feilds, and now its snowing, it was -3 ish out last night, and im scared, because im a softy for him i already hung up lost posters, also saying he was only like 4 - 5 months old...

Its funny i was never a cat person, but then i found this guy and took him in, and now I have tears running down my cheacks because he is gone, more so if someone picked him up and decided to keep him, that would be horrid i could never see him with another family.

But since its only a day, i wont call it quits lol.

Do you know if he is alright to survive in the snow at 4 months old? Because i would hate to smoke a bowl for him. Although if worse does come to worse, i will be buying a ounce and a new house in his name.

10. Yo man its better that your cat be in the hands of a nice loving family then out in the cold scared and alone.

11. Damn....that's crazy man...sorry to hear that..I just smoked with a friend of mine the other night and he said he had lost his cat too...that sucks man...we were smoking and we had hoped that we found it...sorry to hear that. Hope that you find it bro good luck.

12. Next bowl i smoke is dedicated to your cat.

13. thats suks i hate that feelin of not knowin wat hapened to them..buh my next bowls for the cat

14. Aww, I'm sorry Ruse, as soon as I have a bowl to smoke it's dedicated to Rascal. I'm sure he had a very happy life.

15. Sorry to hear that. My poodle of about 14 years passed away about a week ago. Poor pup :(

16. don't give up hope bro

my childhood dog (knew me pretty much from day one) ran off only to pop up in a shelter nearly 130 miles away 2 1/2 years later

they were amazed his colar was readable cuz it lost all the color and was a mass of mushed up aluminum they just barely managed the number to call

looking back the people who worked there seemed to be stoners so it would explain the effort in trying to find the owner but I personally couldn't deal with that horrible shit day in day out I'd take 'em all home

next chillum/bong thing rip is to your cat cuz they may come back once the weather breaks 'n they can move freely without freezing or being spooked by cars

17. sorry to hear that man.....my cat leaves all the time and comes home about every week or 2 wen he gets too skinny he cmes home...and my ferret ran away like a month ago and we jus got him back!!!! so keep ur head up, he might come back(i gave up on my ferret and the next thing u kno he's alive!!!)GOODLUCK

18. I know the feeling aswell, one of my cats ran away once, after a week I just assumed he was a gonner, and had a weeklong vacation. When I got back I noticed the cat food I left out was gone, and I came home to a very skinny but no longer missing cat.

I think he must have gotten closed into a barn or something until he could escape cause he was just skinnny but not really injured.

Another cat story: My neighbors moved from a place about 8-10 miles away, and before they put one of their cats in a crate, the cat actually followed them all the way to their new house and showed up without ever having been there before.... that was nearly 10 years ago but is that amazing or what.

Ive also had my dog run away a few times, once or twice due to me being high and careless, its a horrible feeling thinking my dog may die because I accidently opened the door before I leashed him, but hes always came back so far.

Im going to dedicate my next blunt to your cat, and every other cat owned by a stoner.

19. Well, i hope you still find him, i bet though he is going to come back home soon, if not in awile.

My cat just came home a few days ago, but he didnt come home just to sit around, we had to have a smoke session.

20. Resurrecting this old ass thread to say that fuckin rocks dude. Glad to hear you got your cat back. Recently I had to bury mine after some fucker in an SUV ran him over and didnt even stop. This next bowls for you, Bubba...