My cat likes to get high

Discussion in 'General' started by astro, Jul 20, 2005.

1. My damn cat keeps getting into my stash. Well, not my stash, but the leftovers. Basically I grind/roll/pack over a sheet of paper, that way the stuff that falls can be collected back into the bag easily. Well I'm sorta lazy when it comes to that so I usually will roll or whatever a few times before I scoop the leftovers back into the bag, which means there's bits of weed on my dresser for sometimes a few days. I suspected for a while that my cat was eating the weed that was left over, especially because she'd get really excited when I was standing in front of my dresser rolling. The other day I actually caught her on the dresser eating it, so now I know. Plus she tries to get into my ashtray. If you've never seen a cat high it's one of the funniest things ever. Or at least mine is. She basically goes super hyper and apparently gets some open-eye visuals because she tries to attack things that aren't there. And she runs around like crazy and sometimes runs into things. Very funny, I'm guessing she likes it because she keeps eating it and such. Do any of your pets get "stoned"?

BTW: I'm not advocating tricking a pet into eating weed... my cat just sort of discovered and keeps going back to it; I never intentionally feed it to her.

2. lol thats funny, he probbaly thinks its food... if its just shake and not alot i doubt he gets messed up off of it, you should hotbox him out haha

3. I second the hot box'n....lol

4. that's pretty awesome that your cat does that... how long does your cat's high last?

5. 10-15 minutes maybe. It's hard to tell, because she's so mellow all the time anyway, but after she eats it she's totally hyper for 10-15 minutes. I don't know if it wears off after then (she's not eating that much, but a cat is only like 10lbs) or if she just gets tired. Still, funny stuff. If I had video camera I'd film it.

6. Haha, my cat Tootsie loved to get baked whenever I'd toke in my room.She woudl just wander in and when I exhaled she would sniff the smoke.Eventually she would come running whenever she heard my bong, hop up on my bed and id open my mouth and she wold get a mini shotgun.Then she and I would just chill and listen to music or she would start rubbing up against things, or she would get hyper and attack our othe cat, Stimpy.(hes afraid of weed).I want surprised when one day she ate the first good joint I ever rolled,then a few days later she ate a fat resin ball. Man that was one happy fuking cat.

7. SG420 - Did your cat hate when you blew in his face? I've tried it but my cat hates it. I've done it to the 4 kittens I have living with me right now and I can't tell if they get high because they just run around and fall over all the time anyway.

8. my dog was high when i was smoking near him and he was trippin lol