My cat licks her fur off.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by underahoneymoon, Apr 27, 2013.

1. I'd like you to go to a felinologist and tell him beef heart is bad for a cat. lmfao.

Supplements.  Lol, that's hilarious.  Your cats are gonna suffer renal failure if you keep that up.

You fail to acknowledge that beef heart is rich in vitamin b12, a vitamin that cats lose in large quantities during urination.

Cats are not omnivores, they are obligate carnivores, and giving them shit like supplements as a regimen will ultimately shorten the lifespan of your cats.

20 years.  Just 'sayin.

Are you stupid? Or just trolling?

I never said beef heart is "bad for a cat". Where do you even get this shit from? If you could read, in fact I say it is good. IN PROPER AMOUNTS. Feeding solely beef hearts and not a single thing else is asinine and you're severely misinformed if you believe it's not.

You must be a god damn idiot or a troll (congratulations if it's the latter, because you've managed to really piss me off) because I never even said cats are omnivores, I SAID they are obligate carnivores. Which is why I feed my cats a 100% completely meat/bone/organ species-appropriate diet. Do you not even realize what "supplements" mean? Did you even click on the link to the all-in-one supplement called Kitty Bloom VM900+3? It is a powder, made up of essential vitamins and minerals, nothing more. I don't know where you're getting the idea that I would encourage fruits and vegetables in a cat's diet based on the word "supplements" in addition to everything else I said here... The reason for adding something like Kitty Bloom to a homemade raw diet is just to ensure that the cat isn't missing out on any essential nutrients. It's quite clear that you don't understand the first thing about a properly balanced diet for a cat. Have you ever seen a wild cat, or even a feral domestic cat, go around eating nothing but hearts all day? No, they eat whole prey. And a properly balanced raw diet like the one I described is the closest thing you can get to that, other than simply feeding whole prey.

Either you are just about the dumbest person I've ever had the misfortune of discussing feline nutrition with, or you're one seriously bored asshole troll. Either way, you suck. I hope no one ever takes your advice on this topic or their cat will suffer and they'll be sorry they did.