Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Cat knows I'm High.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GaryG, Jun 25, 2011.

1. #61 Nanook610, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    My cat loves weed. Mostly out of my 'da Buddha vape', she sniffed the whip and it gets her rippped. When we hit the bong we blow the smoke in her ears, she seems to get a better high off the vape.

Can't discuss getting animals high here, man. -JD

2. i hate that shit i smoke then come back in and my two dogs just stare at me.i always say "wtf are u queers looking at"

3. Give him some catnip man, that'll chill him out for sure.

4. I give my dog a little bowl of spaghetti whenever i'm high. Bitches love spaghetti

5. Okay, so I just tested it, I didn't smoke at my house today, i made sure that I was out before I smoked, and before I left, I was trying to play with him and stuff and he was just like fuck off so i went out and smoked, came back about 15 minutes later and this mofo is ALL OVER ME. They need to do some scientific research on this shit..

6. #66 steezyDAT, Jun 27, 2011
    I have a dope ass black cat and sometime when i make some canna-butter. I put some in her food and she can be on my level ;)

7. My 2 dogs do, the one will bark non stop for 10 minutes, the other one goes up to you and scratches you until you pet. If you stop petting her she scratches you harder

8. haha my cats always sniff me after i smoke so i think they know

9. My cat always sniffs me when I'm high. He doesn't like the smell, but he likes it when I start playing with him while high

10. ever since that damn above the influence commercial everyone thinks their pet knows! im one of those people though...its a very fun thought

11. #71 Xmurf732X, Jun 27, 2011
    I have a pug. I smoke outside with him all the time, and i got him high a few times. And i swear he loves it. He always comes sits down next to me and nudges me. its pretty funny.

12. It has to do with your body frequency, the higher the frequency at which the body vibrates the more resistant to disease and illness you are. Also animals show much more reaction to people with a higher frequency weather it be love or fear (usually love), and i have a hunch that when you smoke/vape it causes your frequency to skyrocket if only for the duration of the high. Heres some info about what im referring to. The Frequency of the Human Body…and Your Coffee. « Electromagnetic Frequencies

13. #73 *guest, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
    I'll give this thread another chance and open it back up, but we cannot discuss getting animals high here, people.

Discussion of getting animals high is not allowed. Got it? Good. :smoking:

14. My bad. Didnt know they had a rule on that. I guess I should get around to reading the GC Rules and Regulations before I get myself banned for something stupid like that. Do you got a link to them JD?

15. haha, I have 2 cats and they used to be scared of the smoke! They used to be chillin on my bed and Im across the room hitting the bong, I blow the smoke out really slowly so it wafts up and is sorta suspended in mid air... that freaked them the fuck out apparently.

But now 5 years later they sit in the same spot and just casually watch the smoke, or don't even pay attention to it ... I have never gotten an animal high or plan to on the above note!

16. My dog can always tell when I'm high, lol.

17. Of course. Any cat or dog I'm around when I'm high knows.

18. Haha, it weird, they have like a 6th sense for it.

19. Keep em comin.

20. I went out for a joint. Halfway through the joint, two of my cats come outside. They both just stare at me. They've seen me smoking cigarttes before, so it's not a new thing to them. However, they both knew. Obviously though, they both could smell the mary jane and could tell it was something new. At the end of the joint, they both come up to me and start miaowing and calling. I couldn't stop laughing.