Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Cat knows I'm High.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GaryG, Jun 25, 2011.

1. My dog loves when I smoke, cause she knows she's gonna get a lot of attention. Whenever I go out to smoke, she'll be like 2 acres away and I wont see her and as soon as I spark up she comes sprinting :smoke:

2. My cat always seems amused when I'm high. She sorta snuggles up with me like "You poor bastard, now I have to protect you."

3. My dog knows I'm high cause I allways smoke when I walk her lol but she doesn't act any different towards me

4. Cats can experience the same type of symptoms as humans due. Including paranoia etc. There hasn't been enough research on the subject.

I don't willingly allow my cat to get exposed to it for that reason. I don't blow smoke into my non-smoking friends face so why the fuck would I do it to an animal?

5. I think my cat knows I'm high because when I'm high I always chill out with her. She doesn't really act any different towards me.

6. Yeah, i've never deliberately gotten my cat high, but he sits on my lap sometimes while i'm smoking a bowl or something and he'll kinda catch on to it and every time I exhale, he'll try to get all up in my face haha :smoke:

7. lol my dog too.. whenever im high and i come home he just hides under the bed, but when im not high he goes crazy and jumps around.. shit is funny

8. My animals know when I'm NOT high.. and they know they better watch the fuck out.

9. My dog knows when im high...oh shit never mind it's my wife :smoke:

10. Haha nice guys! Keep em coming.

11. #51 aTonOfWeed, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    dog got contact high?, get into a small place and get your dog into there... HOTBOX? i want to do that.

Can't discuss getting animals high here, man. -JD

12. I haven't gotten my dog high yet. But, she's a really hyber, crazy dog alone. I wonder if she'll do flips high?

13. #53 WeaveAndWish, Jun 27, 2011
    rofl I just blew two hits into my dogs face and she won't stop licking her paw XD

Can't discuss getting animals high here, man. -JD

14. my cat lays at my feet when I'm smoking, doesn't come near me most of the time sober.

15. #55 narcissistic, Jun 27, 2011
    Thats a sign of an allergic reaction or boredom.
    Smart cats ...not stoned Dawgz:confused:

16. My bunnies jump on the bed with me when I'm high and when I go out to smoke they sniff the bottom of the door.

17. I believe You're right!
    "Oh shit.....i don't sense any submission right now":mad:

& I think thats why they're so confused when you are.

"Why is he so submissive now??":smoke::cool::confused:

18. Lots of "Cats" I know of still believe that Guberment crap too.
    [​IMG]

19. Omg! Lol I had one of those moments when you think your pet is trying to tell you something. Lol stupid stoners XD but you know that anti weed campaign commercial where the dog tells the owner to stop smoking pot so much. My dog totally did the same thing. Then I realized I was just baked XD

20. Mine used to but then he stopped for some reason.