my cat just ate my bud

Discussion in 'General' started by thefarside420, Oct 15, 2008.

1. well... i left it up to my buddy to pack the next bowl while i was surf GC, and after bout 10 minutes i ask whats taking him so long.

I guess what happened was he started breaking the bud up and then looked at the TV and then started to watch TV instead. so he turns back to the weed after i brought up that it was taking a while and one of my cats is sitting on the table just chewing away.

poor girl ate a gram. Think the THC will do anything? since it was just eaten straight.

She's just sorta looking around right now.

EDIT: I don't support getting animals high by the way. This was clearly a mistake.

2. Nah your cat will be fine

3. it might get a lil high but it wont hurt it... it might throw up tho:mad:

4. idk anything about this, but maybe call a vet just to be on the safe side?

5. theres no need to call a vet. that would just be a waste of money.

6. already wasted 20 bucks haha. If she starts tripping i'd prolly bring her in. But really unsure how well that would go, telling her vet she ate my bud.

7. Just for clarification...it was bud that your friend had already broken up or do you think it was a solid nug that she ate?

Cats eat mice and shit...I don't think a few pieces of plant matter (with no way to activate the THC) are going to do anything to a cat.

8. the cat will just go to sleep for a long ass time then eat,drink and poop then normal.

9. it was a mixture of both. few bigger nugs and some tiny ones that were broken off.

10. LOL
    haha

11. LOL definitely not written by a smoker.

12. calling doesn't cost anything. if the cat has to go in it would.

13. The cat ate it! A likely story.
    Cats mouth, or friends pocket? ;)

14. you kitty will be FINE!
    especially since it wasnt broken down to the point where the tch was properly introduced to the system..yes because a cat is smaller than a person, she may get some effects, but as for needing emergency care...no

so no worries man...its happened to others cats and dogs, rats and hamsters

hell..one of my ferrets has run off with a bag before and ate some..shes fine for any of those wondering

so unless your REALLY worried or you cat starts to have seizures or doesnt come out of it whitin a day...then no need for the vet

and no..it doesnt cost ne thing to call the vets office...but how many vets do you kno ofthat wouldnt request to see the cat *or other animal in question* just to make sure and then charge you like 200 bucks for a "checkup"

15. my cat ate my bud once too... he didn't do anything, and he's already mentally retarded.

16. ah ha ha ha that gave me a good laugh

17. My cat used to actually hunt for my weed! Little bastard! But i have to be honest i noticed a very obvious change in him after consumption, In Fact a permanent one. He seemed very dopey all the time and.... well basically stoned 24/7. He only ate it the once( not fed on purpose!). But never the same again... weird.
    Hes dead now, my dogs decided to rip him apart:eek:. I don't think they got along too well.

18. haha you got it man; i was thinking the same thing when i read the post the first time. Sounds like that to me too and that it was just convenient he forgot about it to watch tv. Stoners might forget about a lot of shit but they almost never forget about packing a bowl.

19. i heard that!