my cat is the shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Aug 22, 2009.

1. i have two cats that are both awesome, but my older one (15) has one really awesome characteristic: he loves music! Everytime I start playing my guitar, he comes and lays down right next to me (his favorite song is stairway to heaven). Right now, he was laying on my bed upstairs, and i started playing Eminence Front by the Who, and now he's chillin next to me listening to the song. His tale is actually waggin' to the beat to... so sick! My other cat has the personality that seems more suiting to like music, but this older cat here loves his music, its awesome! When i'm lonely and have nothing else to do but play guitar, he always comes and finds me and sits right besides me. I had to share, its awesome.

2. lucky, my cat is a little cunt.

3. I don't play any instruments, but i once had a cat who would lay down beside the speakers everytime i played System Of A Down.
    That cat was pretty awesome.

4. :[ i've always wanted a pet so then i can blow smoke in their face...but it's too much responsibility keeping 'em alive.

5. cats are easy as hell. Get em young so you can keep em as indoor cats. All you do is feed em, and clean their litter box. They pretty much self maintain themselves other than that, and they make great friends (although sometimes you can get pretty bad cats. I've been lucky in my life. Had about 7 over the course of my life - all great personalities)