My cat is a weed thief!

Discussion in 'General' started by Stepoo, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Almost every time I have a joint in my mouth, the little rascal tries to steal it and run. No way I let him get a hold of my weed :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS4I2wOp5es"]Cat steals joint - YouTube[/ame]

2. well yeah when you wiggle it infront of it's face like that

3. Is it your video or just an example of how widespread this hilarious phenomenon is?

I've concluded it's probably yours. Cute cat btw. My cat likes to sit in front of the smoke when I'm hitting a bowl. It's not me getting him high, he opts for it :D

4. Are you fuckin retarded

5. grow a bed for catnip for it hahaha

6. I know GC has a strict no talking about getting pets high policy. But can cats and dogs even 'get high'? Should one completely cut them out of the room or is it okay to do it so long as they can get away from it if they don't desire to stay?

7. They can definitely get high my buddies dog used to come with us to the shed, everytime we left he would just run up to it and wait for us to get to it then he would run in and lie down infront of the door and wait for us to medicate. I'm positive he gets high and he obviously Likes it because anytime he thinks someone is going out there he runs out and meets u at the door and his eyes are redwhen we leave so I'm pretty sure he gets high from it

8. Yesterday I was packing my vape with my friend dropped a little nug on the floor by mistake dog ate it looked at me like MOARRRR

my friend like you got a Weed Fiend there man i'm like nah he thinks hes getting a treat...

I dont condone getting animals stoned but it was accident and nothing happened.

9. I thought you were just sittin there laid back puffin on it, and he ran up and snatched it. But you were down by his face shaking it in front of him...

10. that would be cool lol it can have a whole lil forest to play in. i'm jealous those lazy bastards get legal weed.