My cat got attacked the other night :(

Discussion in 'General' started by eldude-arino, Sep 20, 2008.

1. He went to the vet this morning... poor Tigger... he's on kitty meds though, so I bet he's feelin alright

Attached Files:

2. Chupacabras!

3. You better check to make sure he doesn't have feline AIDS

[​IMG]

4. Do you know what your cat got attacked by?

Don't worry, she'll be all right! I have seen MUCH worse and they were OK as well after a while, w/o the good care you have given yours.

5. bet that cost u a pretty penny..

6. #6 eldude-arino, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
    eh, 114 with meds... he needs his shots, it's been four years i guess... didn't realize tig was getting that old

i think he was attacked by the orange and white cat that hangs out in the tree line in our back yard... my other male cat (who's since runaway :( ) kicked his ass once... we found orange/white hairs all over the back yard and by the pool deck one morning

7. awww..i hope kitty feels better soon :eek::)

8. Yeah good vibes to tigger.

and dangermouse, LOVE your sig. Bottom FTW.

9. My drink and smoke goes to tigger :).

I love cats, i have been around them my whole life...

Now that i remember, i remember friends who would do torturious stuff to animals, or friends who knew friends that did that...i was pissed off. I don't tolerate that shit. I wouldn't mind that kind of persons death. He deserved it.

10. My 3 month old kitten got attacked my a stray cat, she contracted feline AIDS. She only lived for another 4 months

11. ^--- :( that sucks man

thanks for the well wishes all... i'm sure he'll be fine soon :)

12. bum the pain pills off your cat. :D

srlsy, sry to hear that though, you should give your cat some brass knuckles so it can go back and get some revenge.

13. that sucks

i would hurt the other cat down and get revenge
    :devious:

14. Trust me the other cat didn't just get away...

15. no, he probably did... Tigger's a very chilled out cat, Bimmer (my other male cat that ran away last winter) was the rowdy one... he got that orange cat good once

Here's Bimmer in all his glory...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Hope tigger heals super fast.

17. Awww, i love cats.

Poor Tigger :( glad he's feeling better, my next bowl is for Tigger.

BTW hope Bimmer comes back, sounds like a good kitty.

I remember my little female kitty got out once when we wanted her inside, she went STRAIGHT for this big orange kitty, i thought she want gonna fight him.

Nope, they stopped right in front of each other, sniffed each other, rubbed noses, and made friends!

I was like !!!!, now that kitty stops by once in a while for treats and milk.

18. haha :) that's awesome

I think Bimmer was takin in by another family in our neighborhood... my mom and I both discussed it, and we never got that feeling that you get when you're sure a pet is dead. That's fine, if he's happy somewhere that's all that matters. I miss him though, he was my cat. I raised him from a kitten and he slept with my ex and me for the first couple months I had him.

19. Sounds like that orange cat wanted revenge. I'd retaliate, kitty drive-by in the morning.

20. Damn man. That sucks. I wish the cat a speedy recovery.