My Cat Died, Thinking About Getting A Dog *advice*

Discussion in 'Pets' started by rocksmith, Jun 18, 2013.

1. I've had a cat for about 7 years and she past away. She was 13 years old(outdoor cat). Just got too sick that it was time to put her to sleep. My friends loved my cat because they said she was more like a dog than a cat which is always cool. Anyway, I'm thinking about getting a dog. I'd like one that's more on the chill side but isn't completely dormant(i'd like to play fetch with him/her and shit like that). I'm fine with trimming so hair isn't an issue for recommendation, and finally I don't a dog that howls alot(beagles, etc.). Any recommendations/advice will be appreciated.

2. Great Danes make extremely good pets, the same as Mastiffs. Unfortunately, they don't live too long, but they're great pets - my Great Dane stopped me committing suicide when I was a kid. I will forever owe her for that.

Just a quick question though, do you want to get the dog stoned too, or just chill with it when you're baked?

3. If you want a dog thats chill get a french bulldog.  They're suppose to be one of the calmest.  If you want a dog with a bit more energy get a boston terrier they like to lay around, eat stems and sleep but also have some energy to walk a short walk or go out and play a bit plus they are smart imho.

4. How did your  Great D.  stop a suicide?  I live for my dog sometimes so I'm curious?

5. Get a Lab...they live for their master, I have one now, if I get up, he does....if I sit down and chill, he does...great companion dogs...