Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My cat can SERIOUSLY talk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Ranger Smith, Dec 4, 2011.

1. My cat seriously knows how to talk. Sometimes when she is sitting on my bed, she will meow and it will like form words. She will say things like "food". Or "pet" (when she wants me to pet her.) It sounds dumb but it is true, the words are like really clear.

one time she said "bud" so i was like "yeah that's whats up" and u know what happened after that :D

2. whats up ranger smith.

3. Dood no way tell me more.

4. Whats up my good friend :wave:

5. Your cat liked you better when you didn't smoke weed

6. you must be smoking some good shit

7. dude u r baaaaked lol not even u r worse than baked i dont even know a word for that maybe stoned idk u r just fucked thats all i can think of XD

8. [quote name='"jaykewashere"']Your cat liked you better when you didn't smoke weed[/quote]

Lol PSA's for the WIN!

9. Can I buy your cat?

10. for 300 maybe. her name is skimble and she is a stoner cat, LOL! her favorite band is Interpol

11. hey ranger smith, hows paul banks doing?

12. I got two tickets to a Interpol concert, Think that will do? :p

13. I wouldn't sell my kitties for all of king Midas gold

14. You may possibly be Paul Banks.

15. I second this.

16. where are the tickets for, what city. im in NYC

17. haha I was just kidding.

Sorry lol.

18. out of curiosity are you one of those old lonely ladys that have 20 cats?

19. well, i party with the likes of paul banks:cool: