my cat ate my plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Drewzee123, Jul 10, 2013.

1. #1 Drewzee123, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    My stupid fucking cat ate my plant. I JUST began growing 5 little guys in a window sill setup, they just emerged from the soil this morning.

One of the little girls on the end must have looked quite delicious because my kitten took a nibble out of it. both of the "seed" leaves are gone and only the teeny tiny starter leaves remain. 

Is there enough green on my guy to survive or should i just germinate another and replace her?

WILL SHE LIVE?!

-#  --   -  
                                                            -- --  -
                                                      #  -- -# -- --# -
                                                     ---  -   -  --- --
      ===      ===                                    ----#- - --
              ^                                        -  #  --
                      (==============-     --

smoke on

Attached Files:

2. If that was my cat I would put it down.

3. my dog once ate like 2 grams of chronic.. hes  a lil maltese he started trippin and he like fell  down outside and coudlnt walk, then i took him to his bed then he stumbled up to me in and puked. it sucked 

4. My cat LOVES fan leaves!   I hold them by the stem while he tears the leaf portion off with his teeth and eats it.  If he were allowed in the grow room, he'd eat eat more. 

Well, now you know to make your grow cat-proof!  

Rather than taking responsibility of your grow yourself?  Yeah because a bag seed sprout is far more valuable than your pet's life. 

5. It was a joke sherlock.

Dumbass!

7. My plants are in a Grow Box to protect them from my cats. They love to eat my weed and I let them "trim the fan leaves" now and then. 

Wasn't funny.

10. #10 squidrick420, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    It made me laugh, therefore it is funny. The key is to not be so uptight and serious about everything

11. Well dont comment on it then.

I can post what i like when im high.

12. I'm sober may I say what I want hahah u guys trip me out

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Lol anyone else ever notice that whenever a kid does something or says something stupid and then get called out on it they be like "oh I was high".

As if being high gives them free reign to just act a fool, its a really lame excuse kids :D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. lol @the silliness, never realized how many cat threads were on here till i looked below.

15. #17 Storm Crow, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    To get back to the question, as long as the center leaves are intact, it should live. It may get off to a slower start than the others, but should be OK. Your cat only ate the cotyledons that feed the plant while it is establishing a root system.

Now, keep the cat out of the grow room and maybe provide some greens for it!

http://www.ehow.com/how_5832920_grow-cat-grass-indoors.html

Granny