Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my caregiver

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by black domina616, May 13, 2013.

1. hey everyone. I'm in Michigan (Grand rapids) and been had my medical card for a while now. but im thoughts of changing my caregiver. 7g a week seem like to be good deal since im not paying, i dont mine getting it weekly. but now im not sure if he is ripping me off (i hope not). quality is very good though and he is a good friend but as a caregiver he not reliable most of the time. i know you cant rush a plant but i 90% of the time i have to days after the week is up to get more. also i cant get ahold of him most of the time for whatever reason.... i might be just paranoid but i could use some insight

2. btw imma be one here more and would like to meet new peeps :D

3. You said you aren't paying. Don't complain about a free quarter ounce a week.

4. Technically Michigan law states that a caregiver cannot charge a patient for marijuana.  They can however charge for their time and expenses cultivating the weed.

I would first talk to your caregiver black.  You are in control, because you can choose to discontinue being his patient at any point that you want.  He does not want this, because he wants to grow to make a profit.  If he continues being an inadequate caregiver, I would search for another.

5. I wish I had a caregiver.

6. thanks everybody. and the 1st thing I'm not doing is complaining lol, I'm hella grateful every roll up .for example my last batch of meds was dry (like extremely dry). not from bad curing, but because he forgot to call me & his house has poor signal to txt lmao... like i said I'm not tripping or worried. but extra dry buds burn faster and trying to add moisture through hardly gets the buds back to normal.

7. What @[member="terpsnation"] said.

This is why I skip the caregiver and/or grower bullshit and just grow my own ;)

8. Ah the system is so flawed.. Quit complaining be happy the government lets you have free weed.

9. oh im happy lol

10. @[member="black domina616"]

If you get dry bud, put a little piece of bread in with the weed for about 2 hrs, give or take. It will give life back to that dry grass.