Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My CannaCollection

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 6gears1speed, May 20, 2019.

1. 32 different types and counting. I dont smoke much anymore but on certain occasions I pick one to try. I haven't tried a lot of them yet. When I'm alone I'll just smoke whatever bag I happen to have. This is for party time.

I want to keep a small sample of each just for the hell of it. I separate them by day and night. Slymer by far is the most powerful chit I've ever come across. It's in the bag on the bottom. Haven't labeled it yet. Almost like opioids. Was staggering and slurring my speech but felt great. Definitely a night weed.

20190519_212221.jpg
    20190519_210900.jpg
    20190519_212554.jpg
    20190519_212446.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. So your addicted to buying weed not smoking weed?

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 6gears1speed, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    I dont buy it and if you dont like what I do with my weed I dont give a chit.

4. this is sick tbh, i wish i had that much wax

5. I've always wanted to do this myself savecaxgram of each strain I get, but I never seem to have any leftover to start

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Where did you say your address was again? Also what hours are you generally out of the house? Just curious asking for a friend

7. Guys I'm visiting Minnesota and looking for nudes. Can someone help me find some ? I cam pay whatever ofcourse

8. take your posts to CL Loiz

9. Where is that?