Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My cannabutter mix

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ADAMJAMS, Jan 9, 2014.

1. I used an ounce of Super Fire with 4 sticks of butter, 4 tbl sps of soy lecithin, and cookie mix. It's my first time making edibles. Did I do right? The cookies came out great. I ate one about a 1/2 hr ago and I am waiting for my buzz. btw, I only used 1/4 of the butter I'd made for the cookie mix. Please and Thank you, Adam. 

2. You used a good amount of tree, they will be strong. When i make my edibles i chop up my tree and let it cook on very low temps in the butter for at least a hour. Then strain it with cheese cloth.

3. Like This
    ADAMJAMS
    09 Jan 2014
    I used an ounce of Super Fire with 4 sticks of butter, 4 tbl sps of soy lecithin, and cookie mix. It's my first time making edibles. Did I do right? The cookies came out great. I ate one about a 1/2 hr ago and I am waiting for my buzz. btw, I only used 1/4 of the butter I'd made for the cookie mix. Please and Thank you, Adam.

How was the high?