Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Canna Oil recipe (oven) - Based of BadKats recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Sammy123, Aug 30, 2013.

1. #1 Sammy123, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    Firstly THANK YOU BADKAT!

I have made an easyily digestable recipe. If i went wrong somewhere feel free to correct me or if there are any improvements please tell me!

This goes out to the people who cant get their hands on hash or leaf (cabbage, weak ganga or any other name its caled).

Few things to say before the recipe, all temperatures are in Fahrenheit. The baking mode I used was fan with all elements on. (i dont know if this is right but provides for the most even heating). I also put everything in the top rack of the oven.
    I have also not used any type of measurement system sorry! But you can do this with as little or as much herb as you like from what i understand.

The recipe im posting below is from reading recipes extensively and youtube videos all posted by BadKat :)

The oil which i used was coconut oil!

<div><div><div><div>Warm oil to 200F
    1.Preheat oven to 215F
    2.Decarb 30-35 minutes at 220 F for fresh dried
    Or
    2.10-20 minutes if old and brittle at 220 F</div>3. Turn off oven keep door open for 10 minutes (not fully open, oven should have different ranges where the door can stay open, keep it at the least open range)
    4. Oil used should be enough to cover the material + a little bit more (to be safe)
    5. Pre heat oven to 220F again
    6. Cook for 45 minutes
    7. Leave door open again and turn off oven for 10-15 minutes
    8. Mash up oil</div>9. Cook again for 45 minutes
    10. Freeze 6 - 24 hours</div>11. thaw to room temp</div>12. Plaze back in oven 220 F 3-5 hours.
                -Apparently at this stage you can cook from 45 minutes till as i understand upto 8 hours, but the longer you keep heating the more "sedative" the effects become. Thats why i choose 3-5 hours as i want to feel the buzz!
    I am currently at stage 6 and will tell you how it goes!

2. So how were the reults? If you want more sedative effects, would cooking that long make you sleep?

3. I think Sammy made it a bit too sedative, he's asleep.

4. You're not gonna feel anything but sleep lol.
    You're gonna lose most of your psychoactivity after that second 45 minute sesh. She means a truly medically healing oil by cooking that long, for cancer patients who don't wanna feel high.