My candy bar theory.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Kev, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Okay, so I went to a party two Friday's ago and decided to post my candy bar theory.

Me and some guy I barely know were both pretty stoned and we were both on a couch. All of a sudden he looks at me and says "Hey, are you hungry?". So I went to get candy bars in my back pack which was not far from the bathroom. I give him one, I take off the wrap, and my friend say "Hey, I really need to go take a piss." He goes to the bathroom and I start eating my candy bar.

Since I was fucked up, I didn't know if he had been in the bathroom for 1 minute or 10. So, I created a pretty cool theory to save the day. I started eating my candy bar when he entered the bathroom and I was eating it at a constant, normal, and average speed. So I said to myself "The candy bar is my clock." Exactly when my friend came out of the bathroom, I finished eating my candy bar. Thanks to my theory I was able to determine that it had taken a whole candy bar for my friend to piss.

This is my candy bar clock theory.

There's another party at the same place this Friday. Can't wait. I'm going to get high, then wait an hour, get drunk, smoke again, etc...

2. hahahaha i love all of our theories on here.
    me and my apples,
    Andy and his burning ciggs,
    Pink Oddity and his shampoo,
    just some recent posts

3. lol i like it... im gonna start saying like... damn it took you 3 candybars to get out of there

like on the wendys commercial lmao

4. Rofl, that's amazing. I'm gonna start using candy bars as a measurement of time too. Ynever know...it might be a world wide trend in a few months. Heheh...But if you're on a diet, then it'll only take a celerey stick for your friend to piss. Lol, idk...:D

5. yea ive seen that one
    mom, when are we leaving
    hang on billy, for a few candybars

6. "Hey dude, where were you. It took you a really long time."

"Yeah, it took you at least 3 beers, 2 candy bars, and a bag of chips."

"What, you drank my beer and ate my stuff?!"

"No, why?"

"What are you talking about then?!"

"Huh?!"

*Laughter*

*Laughter stops*

*You can't remember what you were talking about in the first place*

7. I thought that measurment of time had been around since the existance of pubs and dates: You go to a pub to meet someone and usually one of the first things you ask is: Been here long? The usual answer will be 'about this long' and pointing to the glass...or glasses...

8. now figure out the ratio to convert candy bar time to real time and back.

9. People use that all the time... use something in real life to compare to time as opposed to actually having timed every event which happened. So say someone is like... how long have you been out? Oh I just walked down to 7-11. This assumes that both individuals know that that would tak ebaout 10 or so minutes. So now both people know what's goin on. What a lame ass example.

10. It's a cool idea becaus eI would love ot eat candy bars all day, I icould be like an official time teller or something "it is exactly 29 candy bars since sunrise" lol

11. That made me laugh haha.. but then again you could also say "It is exactly 29 candy bars and 29 pounds since sunrise" ... fattening =(