Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My California vacation thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by poop snack, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Sup blades just recently got back from a trip out west to the great state of California. It is truly a beautiful place with tons of dank,sunshine, and beautiful females everywhere. Anyways here's some pics of bud I picked up while I was there. The bud in the container is some Sour OG from a club that I picked up from the coolest street dealer. I saw him with a swisher behind his ear and he asked me and friend to join him to smoke it. We burned in the middle of a promenade while cops and security rolled by with no problems!!! Your ass would be thrown in jail where I live in PA hahaha. He also gave us the purple bud in another pic for a total of 3 gs for 20 dollars. The nug in the contact case is some og kush I picked up from a front desk worker at my hotel. Saw him ripping a bong and he hooked it right up. Haha I had to show his girl friend my nuts to prove I wasn't a cop but it was worth it!I realllllly need to get back to the LBC soon it is paradise haha. I'll also attach a couple pics of other stuff from my trip. Thanks for reading guys!!! P.s. nothing beats smoking a doobie in Santa Monica while watching the sunset

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1

absolutely great story!

I cant wait to see the West ...smell the air! and not be prosecuted for smoking bud :(

3. [quote name="thebeaver50" post="19354573" timestamp="1389920973"]absolutely great story!I cant wait to see the West ...smell the air! and not be prosecuted for smoking bud :([/quote]Ah thanks man glad you liked it, and wow it is intoxicating being out there. The overall mindset out west is so fun and layed back. I really hope you make it out there some day soon, I know I'm trying to go again. Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice man. Glad you had a great experience. I was born and raised in southern California. Its a great state. Grew up on the good buds.

I say your next trip you should make it out to Oregon. Eugene or Portland is where its at.

• Like Like x 1