Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Cali Kush hehe :P

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ashleyelizabeth, May 26, 2010.

1. I'm picking up supposed cali kush today. My friends got it already and says its fire, don't honestly know that I believe its truly cali kush, I know how dealers like to put a name on their stuff.

has anyone ever had cali kush and could tell me what the highs like? thank you!

2. Its a cross between Kali Mist and AK-47. Very fine sativa...your head should be buzzin

3. If you don't live in California he probably meant some Kush imported from California to your state, which still could be a fib.

4. cali kush is just a label.
    not even a legit strain.

5. That doesn't sound right. I imagine it is like any other Kush (almost entirely Indica) but alleged to be from California. Generally bs. Avoid names until you lock into a very stable connect because a majority of the time it's just a sales pitch

6. "Kush refers to a subset of strains of indica cannabis. The origins of Kush cannabis are from landrace plants mainly in Afghanistan and sometimes, Iran, Pakistan, and Northern India, with the name coming from the Hindu Kush mountain range. "Hindu Kush" strains of cannabis were brought to the United States in the mid to late 1970s and continue to be available there to the present day."

I normally stay away from anyone who attempts to sell me kush since I know it's just a bogus tag put on weed to make it sell, unless I know the weed/dealer are both legitimate.

7. i was always the same way but sometimes you gotta sample it. you'll know when it's real kush. you'll call him right up for more as soon as you make it off of the couch :smoke:

8. i dont see why people make a big deal from weed that comes from cali,its all the same shit if it was grown hydroponically,organic from texas,cali flordia or even china its all the same stuff

9. Well realistically it's not necessarily related to growing conditions at all because a lot of the top quality Cali bud you see is grown indoors. The reason Cali bud is generally better is because the state is much more advanced with MMJ being legal. Growers have been able to study a variety of things and make huge advances in breeding, as well as it being legal it gives them a lot more to work with and progress.

10. dont listen to names..unless youre growing the seeds which yu ordered from a bank or from the grower himself..or from a dispensary.....screw names just smell it, look at it, and ask for a test smoke

11. Be careful man someone posted a video on here and kush is as dangerous as crack/cocaine:eek: haha just kidding man, fuck propaganda

12. i dont think cali is generally better because no matter what it still grown the same no matter what state it is.legal or not its still gonna be studyed regardless if it professorially or not.yes cause its legal its going to be easier to get since it legal in cali,but people shouldnt spend more money on weed thats from cali i think that stupid white widow grown at cali with same nutes lights and environment is gonna the same as if its grown the same in Florida.not im not hateing on cali it just its in the same boat as people who spend more money for weed that purple its all a hype,but im still showing love to cali the have good weed no lie its just weed is weed regardless of the state:hello: not trying to whore your thread btw sorry:D

13. Yeah man I feel you. I've got plenty of decent and standard bud from Cali so I definitely agree that it is for the most part an exaggeration. In some cases it's certainly worth mentioning but as you said, it being from Cali should be taken with a grain of salt as good bud shouldnt be dependent on one thing- if it's good bud.

man I'm gone. Hate to be that guy but I'm smoking some outdoor Mango from Cali. It's a lot cheaper than locally grown dank, when in quantity. :smoking::rolleyes:

14. thats because YOUR connect from cali is crap...doesnt mean OP's couldnt be alot better than yours

15. Just like BC Bud.

16. glad we came eye to eye:smoking:

17. #17 joint.please420, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    I recentrly tried a strain called Kali Kush that I got from a dispensary, the guy told me it was Kali Mist x Master Kush or just Kush i dont remember. But it was a bomb fucking indica. After a bowl or two in my bong it had me falling asleep on my couch. So if it is this strain than yeah its pretty good. But he might've just meant Kush from Cali. Just look at it before you pay for it, youll be able to see if its good. good luck:smoking:

oh and im aware that there is another variaton of kali kush that is Kali Mist x AK-47. It looks dank as fuck, but I dont see how an almost pure sativa can be Kush