My Butthole

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by xpurplehaze420x, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Ok guys, I've got a really wierd question, could a hemroid spread to the skin under my balls? I've had these pus filled sacks on the seam of my sack, since i was like 11 and I've had this lump right by my B-hole for as long as I can remember. It's basically just a channel of pus from my poopchute, to my nuts. It's like a thick whiteish yellow goo, that smells like ball cheese.
    Could a small bottle of preperation H. be all that I need for this to go away??

2. You should see a doctor about about something that has persisted that long.

3. Crikey....go to the doctor man,.,

4. gooch cheese ass

5. sounds like some shit that needs some serious medical attenchun...

6. Why would you not go to the doctor? Do you think any women are going to want to wobble your sausage with a gooch full of pus? 

7. Be a man and cut it open and clean it real good then cauterize it with a hot knife then super glue it closed but leave a hole for drainage.

This may sound crazy but Iv done more surgery on myself than anyone I have ever met. Cyst,abscesses and shit.

Fucking tequila,an exacto knife and super glue can fix anything.

8. totally came here thinking it was about anal sex...

9. Why do people always fome to the stoner health conspiracy thread for medical advice.

Want to know about Monsanto? Your in the right place!

Want to know about pus filled llimps on your gentiles? Go to the fucking doctor

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Hemorrhoids are blood clots inside your butthole. 

If it's growing out of your ass you need to go to the doctor. They'll inject the clot w/ a local anesthetic, make an incision and remove it. 

If hemorrhoids aren't severe they can dissipate and go away if you increase the water/fiber intake into your body. Also, if you're overweight and are in the sitting the position most of the day, this will make the issue worse. 

Pretty dangerous to keep letting that thing grow, dude  :smoking:

11. Quit pushing so hard when you take a shit.
    Side note- could be anal fissures.
    Side side note- go see a doctor and report back.
    Side side side note- gross.

12. Another vote for having it looked at by a medical professional. You've had it since you were 11?  Not sure how old you are now, but I'd say this has gone on long enough....

13. Hemorrhoids fuckin suck.

14. #15 lisamc, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    I do think we should give you high-fives for posting about your hemorrhoids on here, though. And smelly cheesy ball gross goo stank hemorrhoids, at that! Well done, OP! now go to the doctor before you get an infection in your junk!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Honest to goodness gagged reading that. GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR THAT SHIT IS NOT OKAY

16. Seek medical help.
    [​IMG]

17. sorry man, thats the aids

18. Not that you want to hear this from another person, but you seriously need to go to the doctor. That sounds like something way more serious than hemorrhoids - especially if they've persisted that long. 

Plus, you could go to the doctor and have it cleared up in a week! You never know. But better to get it checked out now before it becomes a really serious issue. 

Why would you smell it?!