My butthole hurts

Discussion in 'General' started by lovelypeople, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So today I took a crap, and it wasn't like unusually large or anything, but about 5 minutes after my asshole started hurting real bad. It's been hurting for the last 5-6 hours... it doesn't get worse when I move or sit down or anything, it's just constant pain.

Help me, I'm scared. :(

2. Spicy food? I know I took a shit the other day and it stretched my asshole, which is now sore. I swear sometimes the shits I take are what I would imagine to be like getting raped in the pooper, except backwards. I need to buy some Ex-Lax.

3. Maybe instead of asking a marijuana forum, you should get some actual medical help.

:confused_2:

4. Nope, I've been eating the same food I've been eating for years. The turds weren't huge or anything unusual at all. The only thing different was that the smell was HORID WAY MORE than usual.

5. Thanks, now gtfo. :wave:

6. If one of your friends came up with a medical problem would you be like,

"Do I look like a fucking doctor? Goto a hospital, I'm not a doctor!"

:confused_2:

7. Have anything buttery lately?

Like some Orville Red popcorn....with butter?

Cause I had some last night, and today my ass Burrrrrns son.

8. I'd end up doing that.

But I'm also a dickhead.

:D

9. #9 gloppypop, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    Did you lose your second bar because you were being racist again?

Seriously though, if you asshole has been in constant pain for 6 hours, GO TO THE DOCTOR or the hospital.

Good luck, man.

10. If you're looking for unqualified medical opinions

Hemorrhoids?

11. hothothothothothot

12. Yes, I did actually... I had a grilled cheese sandwich caked in butter.

No, rumandromanism decided he had to -rep for asking this here... what a dick.

And how was I being racist?

13. I dunno man, I could go back and find it, but you have over 300 posts.

Whatever, I didn't mean anything by it..

14. Well, I've never had a negative rep for being racist... probably because I've never been racist. Thanks for being concerned.

15. ...

OK. I just went back and found the first instance of racism I could find from you.. But I remember others.

And it might not necessarily be racism, but you sure have made a lot of ignorant remarks about black people and the black community in general.

16. That's not racism... that's the only thing I've ever said even close to it. The only other thing I've mentioned about race was when a member asked about oily skin, in which case I asked if she was black because I have two black friends that mentioned getting oily skin from smoking.

Now seriously, unless you have some advice on my hurting asshole, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. Thanks

17. I gave you advice earlier. If you don't take it, your stupid.

You're stupid for asking on an online forum anyway. :rolleyes:

18. Seriously... shut the fuck up. Unless you can recommend an ointment for me or something, then stop filling up my thread with your bullshit irrelevant comments.

19. ....... grasp for straws much?

20. #20 gloppypop, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    My last comment was very relevant.

No one on a GC can diagnose your ailment. You should go to the doctor or the hospital.

I would recommend something if you were diagnosed with something...

Seriously, what are you expecting from us anyway?

I'll go with this one.

Preparation H should fix that up for you in a jiffy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.