Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My buddys current collection (Sour D, Mr. Nice Guy, Afghani, Blueberry, and hash)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xsaqzw, May 11, 2010.

1. Here's my homies current stash. Weighs in at 6.75 grams exactly with the hash... all of his bud is super bomb. Pictures aren't the best, but were taken with a Nexus One so they are respectable.

2.4 grams of Afghani - 100% Indica; Couch-locked stone!

[​IMG]

2 grams Blueberry - 60/40 Sativa dominant; Soaring heady high

[​IMG]

Mr. Nice Guy .4 grams - 90/10 Indica dominant; Bedtime bowl!

[​IMG]

Sour Diesel .85 grams - 70/30 Sativa dominant; One hitter quitter! TASTY!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1.1 grams of hash oil; unknown origin - 60/40? Indica dominant; Heavy high, but a slightly harsh smoke with a fruity/strange, slightly chemical-like, taste (most likely BHO or QWISO; any help with further identification is appreciated).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stash shot son!

[​IMG]

Smoke on blades! :bongin:

2. That's my stash homie! Appreciate it dooder!:gc_rocks::gc_rocks::smoking:

3. you guys remind me alot of me and my one friend. always with the dank. and i'm always taking the pics cause i have a camera whether its my friends bud or mine. everything looks pretty dank. but everything only adds up to a quarter =( gotta have the oz's lol.
    that hash looks similar in texture to this quarter of G13 bubble hash i had about a month ago... no pics cause that shit got smoked sooooo fast. when i first hit that bubble hash it was straight up one hit quit but after a week of smoking that you go to smoking a quarter of bud a day =@( i'm on a T-break right now

4. Nice stash, have fun dudes :smoking:

5. all looks so dankk. Happy tokin.

6. What???? No Headband?

7. I Really Dig the Blueberry!:D Nice Pickup Man! +Rep for those tasty lookin buds