My buddy got underage dui

Discussion in 'General' started by brett119, Dec 30, 2013.

1. One of my brothers friends is 17 and he got a dui a few weeks ago. Just wanting to see how things might play out. Prior to the dui he had 2 or 3 underage drinking tickets, 3 i believe cause he was suppose to lose his license for 90 days before his dui but something happened and he didnt lose it yet otherwise he'd be in way more trouble. He ended up going to a 28 day rehab program thinking the judge will be easier on him. How long do you guys think he will be without his license? Till he' 21? That would blow so hard cuz we live out in the sticks

2. He's not driving for a long time, nor should he be.

3. Possibly longer. If he's had trouble with MiPs then they'll probably make an example outta him and come down hard in hopes he won't do it again. I'm guessing 22.

4. #5 lazytoker, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    Probably for a year.... and a year probation

Somtimes you can get a hardship license which is for driving to and from work

5. The dumbass deserves to have it taken away.

6. Yeah your budduyy. Is dumbSent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. He'll probably get pbj.

8. You didn't even say where you live, there's no way anyone can really say. 

9. [quote name="SlowMo" post="19250629" timestamp="1388365308"]He'll probably get pbj.[/quote]Yea with extra peanut butterSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. "Your buddy" is fucked.

11. #12 brett119, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    He was gonna get caught sooner or later, better that it was sooner. He used to drive around drinking just on his permit...fucking crazy kid. I'm not gonna lie I've driven drunk before but i wised up before i was 17. I've known him since he was 5 i dont wanna see him fuck up his life. I think the rehab will deff look better in court and a good lawyer. 

I forgot to mention he was doing 90 when he got pulled over and was the second speeding ticket in 2 months

PA and its not me I've been on here since 09 that means i would of had to be 13 when i joined. I didn't start smoking till I was 14 let alone know what gc was. I've been arrested for possession before im not ashamed to admit to doing stupid shit. 

I can hear the judge now.

Judge: "Young man. Even though this is your first dui, I must order you to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich - with EXTRA peanut butter, just so to make an example out of you to your peers."

Young man (thinking to himself): "Oh goddam! NO!!! Fuhhhck!!!"

13. [quote name="SlowMo" post="19250709" timestamp="1388365991"]I can hear the judge now.Judge: "Young man. Even though this is your first dui, I must order you to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich - with EXTRA peanut butter, just so to make an example out of you to your peers."Young man (thinking to himself): "Oh goddam! NO!!! Fuhhhck!!!"[/quote]Hahahaha " nooo I'm allergic"Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I got a dui when I was 17..really sucks having that privilege taken away :(
    i had to pay a $500 fine and my license was taken away for one year. Don't know where you're at, but I'm in California

15. PA. I was just looking up the laws and pa is pretty strict.  I think probably for a year he'll lose it and have to take classes, could be longer tho. I would deff get a damn good dui lawyer

16. Shitty deal for your buddy. Happened to my friend had to pay a shit ton in fines and lost his license for AWHILE. Im in MI so not sure how the laws differ but they dont take DUIs lightly abywhere...

17. Kid's an idiot and doesn't deserve a license

18. daamn that license is gonna be hanging with jimmy hoffa in the city of atlantis, that dumbass should get a bicycle and stop endangering lives.

19. "Oh, i cant drive anymoooore poooor meeee" lucky he didnt kill somebody what a stupid fuck, people that do that kind of shit and take liberties with other peoples safety should be shot and pissed on.