Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my buddy got busted

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bonermahoner, Jul 27, 2006.

1. So it was a saturday night and I was just chilling with all my friends. We were just listening to music, smoking, watching tv. Doing normal shit.

Well my friends house we were at has a xanax scrip. I had done it a couple times prior and was deff willing to do some more. So i snorted a couple of them and so did everyone else. Some people left and went to someone elses house but i just stayed there with one of my buddys. We smoked a couple more blunts before we decided to roll out.

My friend wasnt looking in too good of condition to drive and i offered but he insisted he did. When we were turning around he clipped a mailbox but it didint seem like there was damage to either his car or the mail box but he just kept driving. He was swerving a little and kept drifting over the middle line in the road.

At this point im deff noticing his in-ability to drive. I am blazed out of my mind and i know i have to pay attention to what is going on the road beacuse he wasnt doing a very good job. I couldnt quite remember how much xanax he took but i later found out it was about 7-9 of them. We met up with my dealer and bought a half O from him and i tell him to just take me home after that.

At my house i asked him what he planned on doing for the rest of the night and i suggested he crash at my other friends house who lived down the street for the night and he decided that would be a good idea. So i tell him to be safe and i go in for the night and the next morning i get a call from my friend saying he got arrested.

Apparently he called my friend telling him his car broke down. So my buddy that lived down the street went out to find him and saw him down the road parked in the middle of the street with all of his lights off and two flat tires and a cracked winshield. His front bumper was also pretty mangled up i guess and a couple street signs down the road were knocked over. So he got someone to drive for him and they crashed at my buddies house down the street.

Well, being the genius he is, he decided to sleep in his car out front of my friends house and a cop was driving by and saw the cracked winshield, two flat tires, and trashed bumper and linked that to the broken signs and mail boxes all over the town. He was hunched over passed out on his steering wheel and had the half O he bought sitting in plain view in the back seat.

Needless to say he got arrested and i havnt heard from him since. He jost got out of court for possesion and paraphenalia without probation about a week before this. I dont think he will be as lucky this time. I cant help but feel partially responsible for this though for letting him drive in his condition.

The moral of the story is to not get behind the wheel when you have any doubt whether you can drive up to your full potential. I can drive high just fine but when other substances are involved it can be harder.

Toke up, be safe. :smoke:

2. indeed. it sucks to hear about your friend, but hes lucky he didnt get hurt. Know your limits! :wave:

3. Damn,that's definitely a shame.I hope he learns from this and will turn his life around.

4. man, that's why i promised myself i would never drive if i had ANY doubts about my ability.
    same sort of thing just happened to a friend of mine a few days ago, he got out of jail 5 months ago, cleaned himself up got off meth (why he went in) and he got himself a good job. But he got in one fight, with a quarter of shrooms in his pocket, now he's right back in...terrible when that happens to a friend yah?

5. That kid could have killed someone. I dont want to sound like a dbag but I think it was pretty irresponsible for him to drive like that and for you to let him drive. I mean, he could have killed someone.

Its important to know your limits, because not only would it be a tragedy if someone got hurt or killed but thats just proving the authorities right about pot, and makes marijuana smokers look just like the government wants us to look.

6. Looking back on it now i wish i would have drove myself. Yea i was high but it could of still prevented all of that because i was still able to drive fine.

7. Some people are just way to cocky when it comes to driving, if someone really wants to drive try to take there keys from them, its for their own good if they shouldn't be driving.

One of the famous stories around here was a kid was at a party, got drunk passed out in the drive way. Another drunk kid went to leave and ran over this kids head, cracking his skull open............. apparently the kid didn't even notice and just drove off, leaving the kid there until someone found him... thats fucked up.

8. I won't get behind the wheel unless I am completely confident I can drive. I suck at driving even when i'm not stoned, and I have been in 2 accidents (1 almost fatal) in my one year of driving. I have never been in an accident when stoned though.

9. He caught a break at least.

10. that guys lucky to have a friend liek you...

11. That is pretty intense man. Xanex are nuts. Those are not good for you. Fun, but not good.

12. I couldn't let any of my friends drive drunk or under the influence of Xanax.