My Buddy and I Smoking A Hookah (Pics)

Discussion in 'General' started by RobHecht, Oct 21, 2006.

1. we were smoking mango flavored tobacco and it was incredible. the smoke was so smooth that you could take as big as a hit as ur lungs could hold. im so glad i dropped $78 on this hookah. i've decided to name it apollo. by the way its a 4 hose rotator queen hookah which i got on ebay. im the guy on the left.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Let me be the first to say thats a nice ass hookah. :)

And do hookah hoses get clogged easy?

3. Are you using Hookah coals or just lighting it? you should really really try grape tobacco its awesome. Margarita is good too, and very relaxing

4. While I'm a little lost as to why it was made a 4 hose AND a rotator...it's still a nice hookah. Good buy.

5. Where yall get it from? Im looking for a base cuz i boke my brothers this morning.

6. yeah we're using coals. and i think it was made a rotator so that it wouldnt tip over.

7. I have that blue chair that you're sitting on.

Except mine doesn't have arm rests...

8. no they dont get clogged, ever. what would they get clogged with?

9. :eek:
    Never thought of that...

:smoking::eek::smoking:

10. thats a badass hookah bro.. i gotta get some pics up of mine.

when i have enough, sometimes i like to break up a half eigth and mix it into the tobacco. it gets you sooooo ripped apart. can barely walk after i do it. i like to buy "white peach" and then use peace snapple as the liquid with some bud sprinkled on top...soooo nice

11. ^yeah me and my friends did that exact same thing last night. we mixed like a gram and a half into some cherry flavored. got us pretty lifted :smoking:

12. Don't smoke alot of pot out of a hookah, it can ruin it due to being resinated. Every once in awhile is fine, but don't do it alot.

Really nice hookah though, its pretty=D...I wish I lived up north so I could see the leaves change(I noticed the leaves from the reflection in the window)....so sad, florida blows sometimes.

13. its nice to see other people that appreciate new england for its seasonal changes.

14. What i find is the nicest, is if you mix in an eighth or a quarter of medium ground bud into your shisha and letting it sit overnight. It makes the bud burn at the same speed as the shisha making the smoke amazing.

Amazing hooka by the way, it looks similar to mine, although mine only has 3 hoses.

15. Nice hookah man