My buddy and I are burning listening to George Carlin

Discussion in 'General' started by SkyGent, Jul 9, 2008.

1. And I just joined this forums and was curious about something. Me buddy and I are smoking hooka with a bit of green mixed in and it's delicious. Anyone else do this? I don't know of many people who do it.

2. Welcome to the forum!

I've been under the impression its not a good idea to mix your green with shisha tobacco. When you set up a hookah correctly the tobacco isn't supposed to burn (it should turn black but not char/ash), its effectively vapped, which makes me wonder how effective mixing ganj in is.

Not 100% tho, its just a stoned theory.. :confused_2:

3. It makes sense really. It is definitely a different feeling all together yet similar. I dig it. Stoner theories are usually right so.. lol

4. Well it definately works, I just wonder how effective it is y'know?

I get you with the different buzz. Not sure why that is, might be the way its slow release (like each hit isn't that huge) with a nice steady exhertion on your lungs mixed in with a mild tobacco buzz?

One piece of advice about hookahs tho.. self-lighting charcoal is the devil. Fuck that shit!

5. Put it in a pipe trust me it get you the most wicked hit specially if the tobacco is harsh

6. Hookah and bud is great! So is George Carlin.

Put shisha as the bottom layer of the hookah or else you will lose/waste some bud there, but hookahs can be an awesome way to just chill, sit back, and toke. Also, the foil for the bowls, run a lighter over it a few times to burn off any excess material that may burn into fumes that you would inhale. If you ever noticed a headache from hookah smoking, this that trick will fix that.

Welcome to the city and enjoy your stay :D

7. So wouldnt that, in theory, vape the weed as well? *shrug* Im not familiar with hookahs

8. Also, not burning the self lighting coals properly, and putting them on too soon, causes that, as they release nasty chemicals (carbon monoxide included) until they start burning properly by themselves.

Yes but with the way the heat source is positioned I doubt all is vapped evenly. All I'm saying is I'd wonder at the actual amount of weed thats wasted. I get helluva baked every time I mix them but that could quite easily be from the amount put in rather than the methods effectiveness?