My Buddies Grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mep123, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Thought I would show this for fun. This is my buddies grow. He thinks it's fine I think he need to put a little money into it. The three plants wil not even grow a gram ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411483066.751561.jpg
    There a few months old!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Wow a few months old and thats all? What lights is he using? Very little foliage for an age like that and very small too

3. #3 lFourTwenty, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    He needs to at least move those CFLs closer or they will just continue to stretch.  CFLS are weak to begin with, and keeping them further away from the plants will make the light even weaker, pretty much useless and ineffective at that distance.

And he might get more than a gram..it definitely won't be much though. The amount of weed he gets off those would probably be gone in a day or 2 unless he tries to save it.

Edit: And wow didn't see a few months old..in 3 months I could grow well over a pound with my 600w light lol. I would not call this a grow..more like a science experiment with cannabis seedlings and CFLs.

The first thing that tells me he's not serious whatsoever is all 3 of his pot sizes are different. He just gathered up some shit from around the house to use lol

4. Exactly what I am saying. He just gathered some shit up they have all different soil and none of his buckets have any way to drain either is very cheap for pots and soil.

5. He is using cfls but not daylight. Weak ones at that. He found them in the garage

6. You're correct about him needing to spend a little $ on his "grow". I'm wondering, does your buddy think he's going to get pounds of "the shit" off of his current "grow"? If so you should definitely be teasing him about it. After all what are friends for.

Lights, real lights, the biggest light he can get, then he will have a grow.

8. If he want to get atleast some bit of bud h definitely should upgrade the light, if he keeps growing with them bulbs all he will get it little popcorn buds

9.  Agree there science experiment with bud. Pretty sure those are 13 watt soft whites too and far far away poor lil guys are starved.

10. he would probably do better with a flashlight on a 1/23 light schedule. although it isn't the worst setup I've ever seen.

11. #11 mep123, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    His goal is to make his plants grow with his current set up. He's not thinking lbs but he wants like a quarter or half from each plant I say no way

I do rip on him he thinks if he take any advice than it's not doing it himself and I shouldn't tell him how to grow his plants LoL

It could be fun to keep your mouth shut and just sit back and watch it all go down. Will be entertaining to say the least. Wish him good luck for me...SW

13. Wow... Months... He has not been on here himself at all huh? Fuck... Even youtube will show u a waaaay better example.

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!