Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My bud is weird

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Emiblaze, Jan 14, 2018.

1. I bought an eighth of sum reggie to go with my loud but it smells and taste like k2 but it looks like reggie and it don't get me high for long it creeps up and I'm high for like 20 minutes or so I know it's reggio but I don't even feel tired like reggie smh

2. Well...shit, I don't know. Reggie bud does have quite the habit of coming in various forms and strengths. I definitely hope for your sake it wasn't weighed down with any K2.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. man you should know that k2 looks nothing like any buds that i know of ,,,but i reckon it was probably just weak weed and not K2 ,,,,,,mac,

4. If it was all ground up and shit, maybe you got K2. But if it was buds, you probably got bad weed, likely a sativa or a hybrid that leans more towards sativa. If I smoke a bad sativa I'll be okay high for about 30-45 minutes, then it goes away and I feel completely normal again.