My Bud is VERY special!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by slimcookie, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Alright, so check this out guys!

Last night I decide to go see a movie 'Gran Torino' which is a bad ass movie you guys should check out! On my way there I decided to bring my buds and have a lil session on my way, not a problem. Well I have about 5 grams of some dank in my mason jar. I park my car and its dark so I just left my bud on my passanger seat. I watch the movie and come out and FUCK my driver side window is shattered. My bud is the first thing that comes to mind even before the items that were stolen from my car. I open the door and FUCK YEA my bud is still sitting on the seat along with my cell phone and wallet. Those bastards took my book bag full of college books and my Garmin Navi. Thank god the person who broke in my car doesn't like dank ass buds. Anyway, I just thought some of you guys might like that story.​

2. Damn, son, that's the first thing i would have went for. Fuck them books, you can't smoke em. Was anything missing from your wallet at all?

3. Nothing from my wallet was missing.

It was a cold ride home (Ohio) and it started to rain.

What was really crazy was we had to call the police to come and make a report for my insurance and the cop that came is a K9 cop. His dog wouldn't stop barking! I was like oh shit! He examined my car pretty thoroughly too.

4. haha I bet once you saw that dog your heart started racing. glad you still have your dank!

5. no way I always thought that all criminals smoked weed because marijuana causes criminal behavior *rolls eyes*

6. I live in grafton, used to live in cleveland and elyria.

7. yea no shit....i am just pissed now....i pay $234.19 a month for full coverage insurance...and progressive just told me that they are unable to replace the window since it is below my $500 deductible....seriously PROGRESSIVE can FUCK OFF!!

8. Drive the car into a tree and call progressive back.

9. haha damn those were some dumbass kids

how u gunna break in a car and leave a jar of dank a phone and a wallet

if your gunna go thru with somethin do it right damn .

sucks about your insurance

but glad it didnt turn out as bad as it could of for ya man .

10. hahaha
    first thought: shit! my bud!

thats wicked
    but sucks that ur shit was smashed

hope it works out

11. dodged a motha fuckin bullet. That's sweet though, what are you gonna do about your books?

12. damn your insurance is really expensive man, and that sucks that some of your shit got stolen and window broken

13. probably had some shitty weed

14. hahah thats fucking sweet.
    if that dude that broke into your car was smart, he wouldve taken the buds and sold them at least. you got lucky over his/her stupidity =D