My bud got stolen ):

Discussion in 'General' started by ephochal, Jun 28, 2018.

1. I leave my backpack outside under a carport every night per my mom's request because she says it stinks LOL. It's behind two vehicles and sits up agaisnt my motorcycle. I went out this morning and my bag had been rummaged through and my change was dumped out on the ground. My weed, grinder, vape, and two packs of dutches were all missing ): but my wallet was still there. i assumed it was my mom but she said no when I asked her. So there must be a stoner theif running around my city but he's too nice to take people's wallets. I'm pissed

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

2. who leaves a stash outside?? You should of just got a mason jar or an airtight lunchbox..

Also who tf leaves there wallet in with there stash outside lmaoo how old are you ?

• Like Like x 2
  3. 18 an honest mistake. I leave everything in my backpack since I ride a motorcycle, get off and put the bag next to the bike its simple in my head

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I wouldn't leave a pack of cigarettes outside let alone weed..you was kinda asking for it clearly someone noticed you was leaving it outside & thought fuck it I'm robbing him..

You're lucky they didn't just take the bag & leave you with nothing

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Yeah dude just leave your bud somewhere your mom won't find or smell it if u have to hide it from her. It's really not hard especially if she doesn't look through your shit (which most normal parents obviously don't really). Lesson learned with leaving shit outside. Keep that in mind with your motorcycle too. People love stealing those.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Bet you don’t do that again.. seeing how they didn’t take personal items I’d be led to believe it’s a “friend” that’s an asshole. Or I mean if it smells that much someone could have gotten a wiff but it seems like a stranger would have just grabbed the bag and split.

Don’t want the weed to smell? Put it in a glass jar... I store weed in my home and it will not smell outside of the jar if you leave it in... at worst you need to clean the jar when you get inside if you’ve been touching bud and closing it ect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. What lol
    Please explain how having weed in a mason jar would make your bag smell???

People carry ozs round in mason jars & there's no smell...

You either didn't have an air tight jar or your mother is having you on about the smell.

9. Reeks from me smoking in friends cars or rooms while my bag is in there. Like I said it's with me everywhere I go. It's also had it's fair share of things being spilled on it, and I've got a few air fresheners stuck in there. I'm sure it's just the smell of the bag in general, not necessarily that it smells like weed

• Funny Funny x 1

10. Buy a new bag then maybe?

Why wouldn't you just keep your weed In the house like a normal person lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mom's house mom's rules :) no weed in the house

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ya know man, I have to commend you. Most threads are, How can I hide the smell from my mom. Your following moms rules. Now, get a new fucking bag. If you have to hang air fresheners and it's airing out on the back of a bike, and still stinks, it's time. Have a burn party and let mom light the match. Lol. And find a nice stash spot outside and bring in your nice new bag. Next time your wallet could be missing

• Like Like x 2
  14. Dude find a more discreet place. Like in a car or something IDK

• Like Like x 1
  15. Where do you live where you felt safe to leave your backpack outside at night? Around my area there are tons of homeless people I wouldn't leave anything outside my house overnight. I've had my old ass shoes stolen right from the front of my house before and they weren't even nice shoes.

16. I live in Florida. In my city we have more of a crackhead problem than homeless people

17. Ahh, Florida, I myself used to live there back in the day and I can back you up on that, they do have a crackhead problem over there. Likely it could have been stolen by a crackhead who will turn around and sell that weed for some of Walter White's premium product. My suggestion for you is since you are now 18 to begin looking for your own place.

18. Just get you one of these and stash your green.....

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah I'm actually visiting new orleans next week and I'll be applying for as many jobs as possible and hopefully I can move out within a month :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. It was your mom...lol. What crackhead (or any thief) is willing to risk criminal charges for stealing weed, but leaving a wallet alone? Doesn't make any sense.

Oh, and btw... Hello fellow Floridian :wave: