Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My bud conserving ideas.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by isthisreallife, Jan 24, 2012.

1. #1 isthisreallife, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
    I split the cost of weed with my friends. I basically just want to archive some rules because we have been going through weed very fast.

1. Take a 'personal' joint with each pickup. Smoke it later that week.
    2. Fuck joints, it's a waste.
    3. Towards the end of a stash start mixing 1 parts chamomile tea 3 parts bud.
    4. Buy in large quantity.
    5. Once Im high, how much higher do I need to be? Keep track of how much you smoke, set personal limits.
    6. Fuck joints still, but use slow burning papers if necessary.
    7. Hotbox! Contact high ftw. (thanks jomo)
    8. Make edibles.
    9. Pack single hits. (thanks INeedMoney)
    10. Vape>Bong>Pipe>Joint. also fuck joints.

Will add more later. Contribute your own!

2. Solid thread

Some of those ideas seem bogus though, (mix tea with weed:confused:)

I fully agree with "fuck joints", a rule that could go along with that is pack single hits in bowls/bongs. Conserves and that's how I mainly smoke, put in as much as I want and rip it all in one.

So rule: Pack Single hits.

3. yeah im not mixing tea with me weed, fuck that.

a tip would be to hotbox obviously, especially if your using joints

4. Based on semi reputable sites and this one, mixing with a small amount of tea makes weed go further (burns slower, better high for amount of weed... etc). It's an idea I plan on experimenting with.

5. you can also take your "personal joint" , but don't smoke it, break the joint, and use a bong, it will last a lot more

6. My friends and I share a bong, bubbler, and pipe. It's not guaranteed that I'll have any paraphernalia at my house when I wish to smoke my joint.

7. Forgot about the most important step. Get a Vaporizer.

8. joints are nice.

9. If I gotta save weed... I take one single punch to my dome via grav bong and leave it at that. This way I can make .5 last me a few days and get high every day.

10. [quote name='"Floridacrip"']Forgot about the most important step. Get a Vaporizer.[/quote]

No man, vapes suck

11. Wrong.

Anyway, I have a vaporizer, get high as shit and make an 8th last for two months.

I win.

12. You can grind up some stems and add it in. I've never gotten headaches from them. Just pretend it's actual bud lol.

As for me, I usually don't bother saving bud. I smoke to get fucked up, so anything less than the peak isn't really worth it to me.

13. you obviously have never used one, vapes expel air, otherwise you wouldn't get any vapor :laughing:

14. Only use one hitters. Don't have all of your weed in front of you at once... You'll be tempted to smoke more. I keep about .5 handy at all times pre ground in a plastic vial next to my one hitter. The remaining few grams are stashed away and i make the .5 vial last me at least 2-3 days before i refill it.

15. I ration my pickups to help budget my smoking every month.

I buy an ounce or more at a time because I save between $40-$80 buying that way and keep it inside a large mason jar.

I take a quarter out of my pickup and put it in a jar that pretty much only fits 7g. That is what I have to smoke for the next two weeks. If I run out, I try to wait until the end of the 2nd week to fill my 7g jar and start smoking again. This helps me limit my consumption to around $100 a month which I am happy with.

I only use bongs and my vape most of the time unless I'm going for a long drive (joint) or its a special occasion (blunt)

16. Buy your own therefore eliminating the need to pitch in for bud when your friends buy also allowing you to smoke less leaving your tolerance lower allowing you to get higher every smoke.

Best advice nomination?

17. Vapor is your friend if you want to converse! I have a zap one of the most efficient vapes ( paid for itself in a matter of months. A eight will last me longer than a month now! Plus you can eat the AVB! Get a rockzap, or look at other vapes you might like. lol