My bubbler!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dookah, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Had this for a while and thought i'd share it with you guys since i'm new to the forum!

It has a 5-arm diffused perc in it and its about 10 inches long and about 6 inches in height. It looks a lot smaller than it is in the pictures though. I bought the piece for $75. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I doubt that thing is made in the U.S. You should definitely keep her cleaner though!! ;)

3. They are blown by local artist actually. But yeah! I need to clean it up more. It gets dirty pretty quick!

4. Are you sure bro? That guy was labeled as a "Quality Glass Smoker"...he should know his shit :p just playin ya'll, nice glass homey

5. Sick! Id hit thaaattttt

6. China glass or not, if it rips, I'd love to have that at a decent price. But you should clean it AT LEAST every few days, it's a crystal clear piece for a reason! (Hint: If you do a quick ISO wash daily, it'll be a real quick process)

Can a n-word get a milkshot?

7. I know its dirty and I need to clean it, lol. But yeah I was really high smoking it too,.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHXTZ-kVbv8]Bubbler! - YouTube[/ame]