My Brute, who wants to fight me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Detron, Apr 12, 2009.

1. This is a pretty fun game, click the link if you want to fight!! SpongeBobsWrath My Brute
    The fights are simulated and totally random, its freaking great. If you start out bad just create a new name. You get six fights the first day and 3 fights each day after that. You get to build your character over time.

2. Dont be scared, I just started my brute yesterday. You get to choose the people who you want to fight, they dont even have to be logged on, just fight the weaker guys.

3. C'mon dude, your dorky enough to have a myspace. Smoke a bowl, make a brute.

4. there's a big difference between having a myspace and a MYBRUTE. go play diablo II or some shit.

5. The fuck is a Brute, aftershave?

6. This game falls into the catagory of soooo lame its fun, it takes zero effort, the fights are 10 secs and are simulated. Lots of forums are playing this game right now for some reason, if you get enough people you can make a clan. Its just another way to pass the time if your already staring at a screen clicking refresh.

7. Is this Brute tosh your own website - your only posts on here are about it..?

8. No I use this forum to read the grow section, I post on mmaweeklys forum on a daily basis and they had a pretty big thread about this game, I thought I would share it with the stoners.

9. If we get enough people to sign up we can make a GC Clan, your allowed 50 per clan, a lot of fourms and websites have there own team. Click the link and we can make the stonedest clan known to man. SpongeBobsWrath My Brute I need to get to level 10 before I can create a clan.

10. how many 12 year olds are on gc? jesus..

11. Good thing your here to even us out.

12. Tiempohoy My Brute

My brute has a bowl of noodle weapon, if she pulls it out early its over. She throws it 2-5 times in a row dealing a good amount of damage.

13. I got lucky and had a ball and chain my first fight. The game is total luck, a lot of people have 3-5 brutes.