My Brother's Going into the Army

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokinbud420, Jul 26, 2012.

1. And the last words I'll hear from him are "fuck you and this family". He's a fucking psychopath. He's going to get himself shot. deep down inside he probably wants to die, anyway. An entire life of bad decisions, all led up to this point. All the shit we've ever done for him. Guess none of that matters. You can see it in his eyes. He doesn't care, he lies with no emotion, he hates everyone and everything. Including me, apparently.

Some fucked up times ahead, blades. Give me strength..

2. Sending good vibes your way brotha!

Who knows maybe the army will whip him into shape. Put him in his place.

3. Wow, well, I guess he deserves it eh? He'll probably change once he has to go through basic n shit, and actually see shit happening in order to be thankful you know?

Don't give up hope, hes still your bro. Support him (doesnt mean you have to talk to him) But after a year ortwo of that, that is if he doesn't get himself killed....he'll probably realize the way he was living life was unhealthy.

4. Your bro [​IMG]

5. I hope so. It's fucked up, man. He's a good guy, he's just so fucked up in the mind due to being abused at a young age. From the start, he never had a chance. Addiction to addiction. He used to be so damn smart, then the shit just destroyed his thought processes. Drug after drug, just destroying his mind. He sees the Army as "a way out" (his words) I feel for him, and don't blame him for the feelings he has. I just hope he finds his peace. Whether that be in death or glory.

6. Maybe the military can help him out. Best wishes.

7. boot camp will change him.

8. What part of the military? Some parts don't actually go into action like many divisions of the navy dont see action believe it or not. I'd go into detail but it's easier if I know what hes going in. (army,air force,navy,Marines,etc)

9. What is his MOS going to be In the army?

10. what happened when he was younger? and he is making a smart decision by trying to get his life straightened out. who knows maybe he will be a beastly as fuck and go and become special forces. I mean you gotta be crazy to do what those guys do.

11. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']what happened when he was younger? and he is making a smart decision by trying to get his life straightened out. who knows maybe he will be a beastly as fuck and go and become special forces. I mean you gotta be crazy to do what those guys do.[/quote]

A doubt that. If he can not mentally beat an addiction, I doubt he has the mental strength to become an operator.

12. Is he already enlisted? Sounds like he wouldn't make it through MEPS to be honest

13. Sounds like me. He's been threw some shit then if his mind is like that, the army will actually be good for him, ppl screaming at him and basic training and pt. Until he goes to war, then he's fucked for sure because if he already has some issues killing people will make it worse.

My brother was a raging physco, he went in the army and killed a lot of people. He said what haunts him the most is the sound of skulls crushing under the bulldozer he ran to move all the dead bodies out of the streets.
    He then went awol and got addicted to coke down in atlanta.

14. To everybody asking what part of the military he's enlisting for, he's going into the Army, infantry division. He wants to be on the front lines shooting people. Thanks for all the responses.

15. Give him a little dance and do this...

[​IMG]

16. Meh, if he took the time to say F You, then he actually cares. When you don't care, you just disappear.

He's just a selfish prick from the sound of it. His big F you was just more of his selfishness.