My brother printed out satanic pledges

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Hypnotic, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Holy Shit! I want one of those....K. You win. Best I can do with Saran Wrap is BTK someone...and that would just be nasty!

2. Bind Torture Kill vs Set on fire.

Yea I think foil wins that one :p

Exactly. And I find it ironic that God would allow man to retain his free will and knowledge but his punishment was death for keeping them....only to have man build a Church in his name whose sole purpose is to convert man's bought and steeply paid for Free Will into the will of God as dictated by a man written book, and dictated by a man. Seems like God is the trickster here, does it not?
     Either that, or the Church is only using fear of God to control and govern other men.

Personally I have no religion. I have and follow a philosophy. I am guided by what I feel is the correct action based on the circumstance of the situation at hand. My morals are flexible...but that is only to allow me to do what has to be done without hesitation or fail. I live my life by a moral code because I respect life, and liberty. Not out of fear of eternal damnation. And that seems a little one sided to me.
     If there is a God, he is a poor God indeed. More akin to an angry little boy in a sandbox that can't get the ants to follow the roads he made for them, so he burns them with a magnifying glass and takes delight in their suffering.

4. im going to sell my soul to santa claus for lots of presents and cookies

5. Eek, are you serious? That's no good. Seems like you're brother is in over his head to say the least, probably due to the fact he is very young and naive. You should have a sit down talk with him, see what's up, then try to change his mind otherwise

Can an idea not be real?

the idea of satan is real?

8. Why not?  We are talking about it after all.

9. Im talking about a giant cat that floats around space 3 billion lights years away , must be real then

10. Sure.  Everything exists everywhere.

11. Ask him if the name Maxine has any significance to him and his Satan crap.  If it does, tell him it's just a big load of bullshit and he'll only cause himself negative consequences with zero benefit.  I used to be into Theistic Satanism until I studied more knowledge only to discover that what Maxine and Theistic Satanism teach are just twisted versions of true occult and mystical teachings that are just akin to teenage angsty garbage mixed with NeoNazism

12. Grills and stoves.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Could you take a pic of the pledge sheet for us OP?
    That is, if your parents haven't already burned them.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. I don't have the papers, but im looking for the paper online

15. Lol. Your brother is funny. Your parents suck

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I've been involved in a number of cults both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower but you make more money as a leader.

17. #59 Boats And Hoes, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014

People think it's a game.. but it's not. The opponent is real... and fools believe it's all a joke; in the end, they won't be the ones laughing.

You know how I know that contract is real? There's a real subtle giveaway.. the contract doesn't refer to the One as "God", but 'Creator'.

18. "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." - Nonetheless, the dark spirit is real.