My brother printed out satanic pledges

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Hypnotic, Jan 26, 2014.

1. A-fucking-men. Out of all the religions I've studied, very few pass the no-bullshit test. Satanism is one of them. It's all about what's fair and how you feel, not blind faith. If the kid believes he's a satanist, bravo for him. If he realizes he's a blooddrinking, goat sacrificing hellraiser for the dark one, let him know what's right and what's not so cool and let him gut a goat.

• Like Like x 1
  2. [quote name="sapien" post="19415517" timestamp="1390834263"]just be glad satan isnt real[/quote]Id still rather not sell my soul to him :ph34r: Just curious, why don't you believe in Satan?

where is the evidence that satan exists other than between the pages of an old book?

Umm yes it is....what do you use to cover your leftovers?

Oh, my bad...I thought you said Saran ain't real....That shits the bomb. Yeah, Satan ain't real...Lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Uh oh, the great aluminum foil vs saran wrap debate has unfolded :eek:

6. [quote name="sapien" post="19415643" timestamp="1390835985"]where is the evidence that satan exists other than between the pages of an old book?[/quote]Makes enough sense to me. I believe in a Satan as more of a moral standpoint than as an evil being really. Satan itself is just a name for the actions people take on their lives.For example, if I were to murder someone else, I believe I would be personifying the idea of a Satan, without actually commiting the act of serving a Satan himself, if that makes any sense

• Like Like x 1
    Oh...herre we go....You aluminum foil fans are always the same....Sure, it makes a great and stylish hat. But what else is it good for? :hippie:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Smoking Hookah?

• Like Like x 1
    OK....Satan argued with God becasue he didn't believe humans were better than Angels...so God cast him out and villified him. And then had man write about him as evil in history, even going so far as to blame every woe on him. Typical Politics.........And that is why I prefer to believe in the ancient astronaut theory. It makes far more sense. And answers far more questions. Warring factions, creation of a new species.........

If God was all powerful, then why allow Evil incarnate to meddle with his creation? And cast out of the sky? Sounds like booted from the ship to me.

Well that and stylish hats........Other than that? Saran wrap can seal out air and keep your food fresh. All aluminum foil does is cover it. And I'm not even sure that it blocks the Governements thought rays....so there.

11. You can use it in a parabolic reflector set up as a death ray too

• Like Like x 2
  12. sounds like a bored teenager.. people that care enough to need to associate with an "-ism" but in the most cliche way possible wanna go against the grain.. mufuckas need hobbies

13. [quote name="fearjar" post="19415861" timestamp="1390838347"]OK....Satan argued with God becasue he didn't believe humans were better than Angels...so God cast him out and villified him. And then had man write about him as evil in history, even going so far as to blame every woe on him. Typical Politics.........And that is why I prefer to believe in the ancient astronaut theory. It makes far more sense. And answers far more questions. Warring factions, creation of a new species.........If God was all powerful, then why allow Evil incarnate to meddle with his creation? And cast out of the sky? Sounds like booted from the ship to me.[/quote]Exactly. The bible even stated that lucifer was one of gods highest angels, and then because his idea of having everyone following his will and making it back to heaven instead of free will, he got shit and then was kicked out of heaven forever, never to have a body of his own

14. Most metal bands, and musicians in general don't get paid enough from their music to survive off it haha. Most of them do it for the love of music, consideing a majority of metal musicians in well known bands like Amon Amarth and Cannibal Corpse have second jobs because the music doesn't fund their lives. Record labels take most of the money from bands, and the members only see a small fraction.

It is not about the money whatsoever, it is about the experience and the joy of making music.

• Like Like x 2
  15. i looked up the church of satan last night. doesn't seem too bad to be honest haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. So why would you even use the word satan to describe evil when the rest of the world uses the word satan to refer to a specific entity?

Sounds like you were raised by christian parents, lost your faith, and still try to align your views with their terminology.

17. He probably wants attention , at that age I used to run around drawing the symbol for anarchy all over the place because I knew it was against what most people accepted. Nothing unusual going on probably.

18. thats interesting, definitely not something ive given much thought to. from what i can tell, laveyan satanism is a sect of satanism, particularly a non theistic one. its not clear from ops post if this is what hes practicing, if anything this pledge as he describes sounds theistic. if thats the case, i think its a cause for concern. my advice to op, keep your eyes open because thats most likely a bad sign.

19. Talk to your brother op, make sure he isn't being bullied in school, tell him you are not judging him, make sure he isn't having girl problems that are negatively effecting his emotions, make sure he's all good, and then do some research and direct him to some music that has positive meaning and story behind the song, not unintelligent dravel and suicide talk.

20. [quote name="Snoop Toad" post="19421422" timestamp="1390905231"]So why would you even use the word satan to describe evil when the rest of the world uses the word satan to refer to a specific entity?Sounds like you were raised by christian parents, lost your faith, and still try to align your views with their terminology.[/quote]My parents are Mormon, and since they had forced me to stay in that religion I just lost my faith because I personally don't accept their beliefs.And as for the whole Satan concept, I was only used the whole Satan idea to help visualize my own point of view. Like the murder example I used, I only related the idea of Satan as a being to my view of Satan as more of moral thing to act sort of as a placeholder for the belief I have. So temptations to do evil things are not because a Satan told us to do them, but rather because that person already has some degree of evil thoughts in their heart.