Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My brother kidnapped my girlfriend HELP!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wideawakebored, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Did someone with multiple shoulder surgeries just threaten to beat your brother (and his friends) up in the mall recently?:confused:

2. your step-brother sounds awesome too me!
    smoke some hash with him, listen to deathmetal and praise satin - it's a great material

3. i bet the girlfriend had a pair of satin panties on, poking out the back and this guy, high on hash and weed, couldn't resist

4. I smell a troll

5. Alright so the police got my gf back and my bro got arrested. What's going to happen to me :S. Aswell I had fat nuggets on me when I came home. Need help ASAP!!!!!

6. I never heard of anyone praising satin. I mean, it's a nice fabric but hardly praiseworthy...

7. Read him bible verses

Ithink devil shit is weird but itd be cool to see him trip out

8. lol...

you really should put a shirt on.

9. I feel like I'm getting trolled. Get your scrawny ass off gc telling us your problem
    And fight your brother. Not asking for an obvious answer on the Internet

10. Praise satin, lord of textiles!

11. thats a shitty feeling....sitting there...knowing you chick is out there, with another guy....FUCCCKING....

what you need to do is gain his respect.
    either by scaring the shit out of him, performing some kind of satanic ritual on him, or just KICKING HIS ASS. or doing all three. if he is to big. hit him with something heavy. he will not expect it from you.

12. fuck his ass... not up, just fuck it..... gently 8==D ()

13. [quote name='"wideawakebored"']He is really into devil music and praising satin.[/quote]

sounds very metal, and comfortable

14. thats why they call it dope!