Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My brother kidnapped my girlfriend HELP!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wideawakebored, Nov 26, 2011.

1. .... Yes.

2. +1...

3. Satin is OK, I enjoy a nice textile.

4. Well hopefully you kidnapped her virginity, or your brother is getting the better end of that deal. Just try not to make to much noise when you're standing in the corner, crying and watching your retarded brother bang your women. This all seems to be a problem of not smoking enough, dam shame.

5. [​IMG]

Nobody goes to grasscity for this.

6. I am evil for finding this thread very hilarious.

7. Should of had a fat girlfriend...harder to kidnap

8. No, you're not. This thread is pure bullshit. So you're not the heartless asshole you'd like to think you are.

9. #29 Apu, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    The mental imagine of him being knocked out and a fat woman being carried out by a guy dressed in black while OP hides in the closest and hits up GC. Is killing me ...to funny

Passive aggression? I can't tell. Either way I only asked because I only read OP's post not all his shit after.

10. that's funny i just read a thread that said i just smoked all my stepbrother's weed and then kidnapped his girlfriend HELP!

11. How do you fuck a fat chick?

Roll her around in flour and look for the wet spot.:D

12. You are nothing compared to the troll by the name of Mitchy.

13. when he is away burn all of his satan worshipping shit and retarded CDs/delete the music off of his laptop ipod and make his room look like a church with tons of crosses and pictures of jesus framed on the wall and fill his CD cases with gospel rap and church choir music and shit. then when he gets back and is raging at what you did kick him right in the nuts then beat the shit out of him. then go get a good suck from your bitch. snoogans.

14. oh hes into satin eh?
    [​IMG]

15. Lets go smoke with Paul Banks, Chase, and your other friend, named Paul Banks. He got dem nugz, eh?

16. wait you got gf-jacked? call the cops!!!

17. [quote name='"wideawakebored"']So ever since my mom got re married I had to live with my new step brother. My step brother is 19 and did not even go to highschool. He is really into devil music and praising satin. One day while at work my bro got into my room and smoked All my hash and dank and when I got home after work with my girl my step bro knocks me out and steals my girl.wut do I do helppp[/quote]

call the cops immediately. tell them you were assaulted, mention that he is a satan worshipper. also report him for wrongful imprisonment (kidnapping). i dont like cops either, but one of the few legitimate functions of a government is to protect its citizens from having force used against them. so call them!!!

18. Don't do anything. At all.