my brother is moving away

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bobishbill, Apr 22, 2012.

1. so i just said goodbye to my brother who is moving away. he never really lived with us because he was always staying with friends and stuff like that but i still would see him like once every month or somethin like that. but now hes moving away and i dont know when im going to get to see him again. i didnt think that i would care but i do and this sucks. fuck my life dude im gunna miss my brother.

2. Damn I wonder how you're gonna feel when you gotta move out and won't see mom all the time ohhh shit

3. I can understand where you're coming from - Change in routine, especially something as significant as a sibling that you've been used to having around for a long time, leaving the picture, can be hard to get used to or accept sometimes.

Things will just go the way they're going to though, nothing you can really do about it.
    Your lives will change, you might grow apart or see eachother less but you'll still have a brother - it just takes more effort on both your parts.
    But, when you both make that effort, it shows you something right?

Anyways, you'll be cool...just life shit man...

4. no disrespect in my threads guys i dont make fun of your fuckin retarded ass posts dont make fun of mine. i took some unmentionables last night for the first time excuse me for feeling sad that i wont see my brother for at least a year. and go fuck yourself dazedbong

5. ur a dick bro, gtfo

anyways, before we got rudely interupted by that asshole...
    my younger brother was the same way... when he went off to college he would come back home for a few days a month or stay at my place.. he said he had a blast but missed home..
    im sure ur brother will do the same..

6. Sucks to hear. I felt the same when my sister moved out but I still saw her often.

Hopefully you and your bro make good effort to stay connected

7. My brother went into the marines and left for Boot camp back in June 2011. He was at my house everyday (not constantly he had friends and shit but he lived there.) it was so weird without him. I didn't see him for 3 months, then he came back for 10 days, left again, came back on Christmas Eve, left and it will be another 7-8 months before I see him. It's sad at first, especially since I thought he'd be going to Afghanistan or some shit.

Luckily, his job requires him to stay in San Diego. He got some real good test scores I heard.

8. OP, I know how you feel and I know it is hard to cope with....
    Just hang in there and maybe in a few years or so you can move to where your bro is and yall can chill everyday! who knows how it will play out....in the end this move could bring you closer together!

9. Don't try to worry about it too much dude. Get his cell try to stay in contact with him.

10. Cool story, bro.

[​IMG]

11. Get skype. And don't turn to unmentionables!